PDA

View Full Version : Got the super armour What happens next

onelung421
09-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Well after ten million attempts at the final tomb, I have succeeded, just like the blinkin parrot. Anyway, whats next on the agenda,I've got the Supercalifragalistick armour, I've collected the all the fevers for my muver, I've got a hoard of weapons stashed away in the villa, About a Million and a Half Florins in my pockets, made sure that my family is well looked after, and nothing!! I suppose I was expecting a voice or a vision when I inserted the last tablet to get the supernonneedingrepairing armour, to tell me what nasty underhand Templar, I was going to travel 1st Class to Rome too despatch. What was there? Zilch, nothing, not even an empty promise? Have I missed something along the tortureous route to collect the Stainless Steel armour?? Or Am I just an old rinklythat should clean his glasses more frequent.
Jim

JohnConnor2012
09-20-2010, 03:18 PM
No doubt you've been seeing your syncronisation percentages going up, esp. re. the Villa.

You won't get your express trip to Rome, though, until you've completed all the main Venician sequences and probably the DLC sequences too (if PC) - and properly placed all the codex pages on the Villa library wall.

onelung421
09-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Looks like you and me r Bosum Buddies John Connor2012, kos you're the only one that answers my HELPS. Got all the codex pages,and they are all stuck on the Villa wall with BlueTac, cos I'm a super fit ex special, (That could be policeman, I somehow doubt that). What other Venician and DLC sequences,(Yes I have a rinklys PC, a super fast one, doesn't change the fact that I'm rubbish)are there. I am having difficulty getting the last leiutenant,(number nine) on his ship. There is one last assassination job, kill three plonkers in three minutes, they don't play fare, and I keep running out of time. So I have given that one a miss, I suppose you are going to tell me it's important, and has to be accomplished???

swordsman1984
09-21-2010, 01:40 AM
^ I am guessin the assassination contract is in forli. All 3 are located outside the city and will require a horse to reach the targets.I don't want to spoil the assassinations.Jus know that all 3 are outside the city and will need a horse to reach them.

JohnConnor2012
09-21-2010, 03:58 AM
Nope, he said "leiutenant", which suggests the next sequence, Bonfire of the Vanities. You need to get all nine to get any chance of getting back the item that activates the Codex wall. Which one is trouble? People usually have trouble with the merchant on the ship - there have been pretty long threads about it.

onelung421
09-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Well, if I didn't know better I'd think you could read minds, kos you're correct once again John Connor.
But I eventually disposed of the Shipping merchant, had a cosy chat with the rest of the thugs of Florence, Venizia, Tuscany and all places west. Retreived the apple, cracked the codex, accepted the task in Rome. Am now standing on the landing stage outside the sistine chaple, had a good look round, tried once or twice to get up the wall. Once again a bliddy joke, can get onto the porch roof, the free swinging platform, three handholds up the wall thats it!!!
is there a special jump/leap/swing/acrobatic manoover to reach the pole halfway up the wall, or am I once again an old hasbeen rinkly. I mean if its something new, then I can learn, but if its something I should already know, then I would be grateful for a guiding hand.
Thanks.

JohnConnor2012
09-21-2010, 02:14 PM
A little confused: you mean right at the start of the wall sections - getting up onto the first turret? If so, you need to leap-climb using the maneuver Rosa taught Ezio in Venice at least once and work your way right round to the back before finishing your climb over the battlements to the lever to open the first gate.

If you mean at the far end of the wall sections before going into the Vatican proper, I believe there's a lever on the semi-enclosed balcony just over the entrance indoors below. I think you have to kill every guard outside to get admitted too, though using throwing knives from the balcony is an easy way to finish off the non-climbers like the brutes.

If you mean actually in the Sistine Chapel itself, it should be pretty easy to get enough above your prime target by climbing along all the high-up stuff down the chapel's right-hand side to do an air assassination - and then get ready for a few surprises thereafter... And I don't mean Michelangelo up there with Ezio!

onelung421
09-21-2010, 05:20 PM
You were right, it is the initial start point where he is trying to get up the tower, but the naughty man won't grab anything when doing Rosa's leap/jump. He is slightly ofset under the wall beam, so consequently no hope of grabbing it. So I'm snookered. I thought having got this far I woould be able to complete the final task. but I'll just sit here and contemplate my navel. And return to it later this morning. But any extra help would be eversokkind.

swordsman1984
09-21-2010, 11:21 PM
I don't know wat is so hard in this after having played through entire game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Assassins creed 2 rome (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BADebAbNXB0)

And 9 lieutenants stuff is from DLC and i played through the game without DLCs and finished the game to the credits.I could not find the lieutenant contract when i played through the game.

Also wat about the three plonkers, Did you get to finish them? I don't think DLC content is mandatory to complete the game.

JohnConnor2012
09-22-2010, 03:58 AM
Swordsman's clip was quite useful in pointing out where you were having trouble - and the solution. The monkey climb comes just after that, you'll note.

Shame later on that one can't use the horse to leap that gap in the wall--as one could in AC1--though you're pretty much home now other than the rather buggy Sistine chapel fight to come.

onelung421
09-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi,
I have completed it, and I have to say that, without a lot of help from some good people on this site, I would still be floundering. All I can say is, I hope that when 'The Brotherhood' comes on the market you will still be there to help an old rinkly out of the mire again.

P.S. ere Swordsman, whats DLC? Yes I managed to finish of the three plonkers, and the nine leftenants where allright except for the bliddy sailor. Your link to Rome, was, shall we say, enlightening, as to the finale. But it didn't detract from the game, it just made me more determined to finish the damb thing.

So once again, a hippyginormouse thanks' to all that did, I only hope that it will be me helping you out one day.

onelung421