PDA

View Full Version : How would YOU improve the recruits' customisation?

Rakudaton
11-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Let's face it: the customisation is really awful in ACB. It had so much potential, but was so limited in practice. Let's list what you could do:

1) Change their colours from a list of about 5 - but they all end up the same colour when they reach the maximum level, despite coloured models being in-game (as Ezio himself can change colour)
2) Give them any of 4 different weapons - but they all end up with the same when they reach the max level
3) Upgrade their armour 4 times - but they all end up with the same when they reach the max level

A bit limited, isn't is? Here's what I would do to improve it:

1) Allow them to distribute skill points into freerunning, combat, and stealth. Each has a rating from 1-5. Freerunning improves the speed at which they react/escape/dodge attacks. Combat makes them better at combat, surprisingly. Stealth makes them better at stealthily assassinating more guards without breaking into a fight and also better at escaping.

2) LET US CHOOSE THEIR EQUIPMENT! Rather than getting the gun and smoke bombs at certain levels, let us buy them with skill points! Also let them have throwing knives, crossbow, double blades, poison, etc. What was annoying was that max-level assassins got the crossbow but NEVER used it.

3) Let us change the look of their outfits more than just the colour. Come on, they look a bit rubbish as they are. The first ACB trailer showed Ezio with four recruits, each dressed differently. Why don't we get that?

4) Let us teach them skills such as executions, double executions, air assassinations, hiding spot assassinations, "flying knives" and so on, by spending skill points.

A bit of DLC that improved this would be cool. What do you think would improve the system?

Nick1021
11-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
Let's face it: the customisation is really awful in ACB. It had so much potential, but was so limited in practice. Let's list what you could do:

1) Change their colours from a list of about 5 - but they all end up the same colour when they reach the maximum level, despite coloured models being in-game (as Ezio himself can change colour)
2) Give them any of 4 different weapons - but they all end up with the same when they reach the max level
3) Upgrade their armour 4 times - but they all end up with the same when they reach the max level

A bit limited, isn't is? Here's what I would do to improve it:

1) Allow them to distribute skill points into freerunning, combat, and stealth. Each has a rating from 1-5. Freerunning improves the speed at which they react/escape/dodge attacks. Combat makes them better at combat, surprisingly. Stealth makes them better at stealthily assassinating more guards without breaking into a fight and also better at escaping.

2) LET US CHOOSE THEIR EQUIPMENT! Rather than getting the gun and smoke bombs at certain levels, let us buy them with skill points! Also let them have throwing knives, crossbow, double blades, poison, etc. What was annoying was that max-level assassins got the crossbow but NEVER used it.

3) Let us change the look of their outfits more than just the colour. Come on, they look a bit rubbish as they are. The first ACB trailer showed Ezio with four recruits, each dressed differently. Why don't we get that?

4) Let us teach them skills such as executions, double executions, air assassinations, hiding spot assassinations, "flying knives" and so on, by spending skill points.

A bit of DLC that improved this would be cool. What do you think would improve the system?

Would love this. The only reason I was hyped for them was so I could customise them. Have a female be the best short sword fighter, a male with his scarf over his mouth with a heavy weapon or a mace. One the best at long range and one just super stealthy.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-23-2010, 02:54 PM
The ability to use poison.

Sparty2020
11-23-2010, 02:55 PM
You listed most, if not all, of them. But like you said, I would like to customize their outfits. I always enjoyed the way the elite Masyaf guards had both the hood and their face covered and thought of them as the best example. I would love for more of my assassins to have that covering.

I also hope for another rank. It's absurd that in all of Italy Ezio is the only one with a double blades and the rank of Master Assassin.

BTW, they do use the crossbow when they use the Arrow Storm

Slaterxx
11-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
You listed most, if not all, of them. But like you said, I would like to customize their outfits. I always enjoyed the way the elite Masyaf guards had both the hood and their face covered and thought of them as the best example. I would love for more of my assassins to have that covering.

I also hope for another rank. It's absurd that in all of Italy Ezio is the only one with a double blades and the rank of Master Assassin.

BTW, they do use the crossbow when they use the Arrow Storm I agree with u my friend ur just a little off..The recruits ARE master Assassins just without the doubl blade..all assassins r considered students until they become a master..It seems that the burn was the mark as a master in the order in the renissance..Ezio is just ther grand master

Sparty2020
11-23-2010, 03:04 PM
I thought that Assassin and Master Assassin were different ranks altogether. Like how Malik was an Assassin but Altair was a Master Assassin. My mistake then

Black_Widow9
11-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Please post your feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>