PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! Bon Jovi band members fly IL2!!!!!



Targ
12-11-2007, 10:17 PM
A certain VIP who prefers to remain unknown told me tonight that the most of the rockers from Bon Jovi are IL2 fans!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
Dont tell anyone though as it's a secret!!

Tab_Flettner
12-11-2007, 10:23 PM
If true, I am reconsidering my fondness for this product.

xTHRUDx
12-11-2007, 10:27 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/skeptical-cat-is-fraught-with-skepticism.jpg

heywooood
12-11-2007, 10:29 PM
I have it on strictest confidence and with an extremely high degree of believability that Beonce Knowles flies the Bf110 in D/F servers

I'd let her 'upgrade me' anytime

BSS_Vidar
12-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Micheal Dorn - aka Mr Worf from Star Trek,is an IL2 fan as well. He's quite an accomplished pilot as well with his own F-86, plus a few other trinkets in his hanger.

V

Wepps
12-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Is that -BJ-?

Hehe.

Ask them if they remember Sam Hyder. He was one of the guys trained me in martial arts, used to be their bodyguard.

LEBillfish
12-11-2007, 11:15 PM
I heard Targ is really "the Hoff" in a pool-boy-toy suit.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Tooz_69GIAP
12-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by BSS_Vidar:
Micheal Dorn - aka Mr Worf from Star Trek,is an IL2 fan as well. He's quite an accomplished pilot as well with his own F-86, plus a few other trinkets in his hanger.

V

I thought Mr Dorn had a Me-262 trainer in his hanger as well?

I do know that a major gripe of his when filming the various Star Trek series was that the insurance companies wouldn't allow him to fly his jets, as there was too much risk that he would crash and burn!!

na85
12-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by heywooood:
I have it on strictest confidence and with an extremely high degree of believability that Beonce Knowles flies the Bf110 in D/F servers

I'd let her 'upgrade me' anytime

She's overmodelled.

Bearcat99
12-12-2007, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by na85:
She's overmodelled.

I never thought I'd see the day when I would get tired of seeing her shaking her behind all over the screen.... I still think she has nothing Halle though.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

KG66_Gog
12-12-2007, 02:59 AM
Hi,

Well its time to come out I think, with my mate Bon flyin and all....

Ok, I am really Elton John, and I fly IL2!

ViktorViktor
12-12-2007, 03:05 AM
Derek Zoolander flies on UK Ded1 !

His callsign is . . . . .
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

flyingloon
12-12-2007, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Bearcat99:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by na85:
She's overmodelled.

I never thought I'd see the day when I would get tired of seeing her shaking her behind all over the screen.... I still think she has nothing Halle though.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
+ millions

Capt.LoneRanger
12-12-2007, 04:34 AM
I only know that Robin Williams used to play Battlefield 2 a lot. He prefered to be a sniper that ole camper. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

MEGILE
12-12-2007, 04:38 AM
I am Jenna and Barbara Bush.

You can say what you want about Bush Jr, but his daughters are hot.

ploughman
12-12-2007, 04:41 AM
No, I'm Spartacus.

...and so am I.

space_bandit
12-12-2007, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by heywooood:
I have it on strictest confidence and with an extremely high degree of believability that Beonce Knowles flies the Bf110 in D/F servers

I'd let her 'upgrade me' anytime

what? from virgin to mostly virgin......you'll have a long way to go before you become Elite!

carguy_
12-12-2007, 04:57 AM
Alrighty then, let`em play on.I brought many of them down before I bet.Don`t really need to know who they really are.

Famous ppl fly IL2, no news in that respect.

tempest_tamer
12-12-2007, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Ploughman:
No, I'm Spartacus.

...and so amI.
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj6/tempest_tamer/Spartacus.jpg

tempest_tamer
12-12-2007, 05:27 AM
ahem,

did i just post a pic or not?

dangerlaef
12-12-2007, 05:32 AM
I'm Brian,
and so is my wife.

Capt.LoneRanger
12-12-2007, 05:34 AM
You cannot post pictures from your own computer, Xavier. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

tempest_tamer
12-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Capt.LoneRanger:
You cannot post pictures from your own computer, Xavier. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Great, now everybody knows my name after only 10 posts... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

How do I put in pics then?

TgD Thunderbolt56
12-12-2007, 05:44 AM
Go here: http://www.photobucket.com , register and start your own album. It's a free service and allows you to host pics that you can remotely link to in such instances as this.


oh, and I know a couple "B" celebs that fly this joint...<points and laughs>...you didn't think I'd say any names did you?

Maybe someday....

T_O_A_D
12-12-2007, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by tempest_tamer:
ahem,

did i just post a pic or not?

Not http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/T_O_A_D/photobucket.jpg

Breeze147
12-12-2007, 06:25 AM
When I become Emperor, Beyonce will be in my harem.

x6BL_Brando
12-12-2007, 06:35 AM
ahem,

did i just post a pic or not?

My director says you did; my producer says you didn't - and my press agent wants to know why you didn't post a picture of ME? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

B

JG52Uther
12-12-2007, 07:45 AM
If Bonjovi hung out in this forum their music would soon change to resemble The Smiths.

crucislancer
12-12-2007, 08:05 AM
That's cool. I was never a huge fan, though I have seen them in concert (much better live IMHO). It's better that they spend their free time playing games rather then doing blow or shagging random girls. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I think there was a thread about whether there are famous people who play IL-2 a while back. One of the perks of playing games online is that no one knows who you really are, so there is always a chance of running into someone in the entertainment spotlight while playing online, and not even know it.

Michael Dorn - He freaking rocks. I remember reading that he was a bassist in some rock bands. That alone makes him awesome, but throw in "Worf" and owning a F-86........ http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

WOLFMondo
12-12-2007, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by JG52Uther:
If Bonjovi hung out in this forum their music would soon change to resemble The Smiths.

I'm not sure if thats good or bad. Depressing warbling or cheesy hair rock? Couldn't we get a 'cool' band to play this game?

FPSOLKOR
12-12-2007, 08:30 AM
Maybe it's time to create a "UBIZoo" hard-rock band? Beyonce for singer, Bon Jovi for music...

crucislancer
12-12-2007, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by WOLFMondo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG52Uther:
If Bonjovi hung out in this forum their music would soon change to resemble The Smiths.

I'm not sure if thats good or bad. Depressing warbling or cheesy hair rock? Couldn't we get a 'cool' band to play this game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Half of my band plays IL-2 (me and the drummer). Whether we're cool or not is up to you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LEBillfish
12-12-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by WOLFMondo:
......Couldn't we get a 'cool' band to play this game?

No....that rocking Pennsylvania hipster Lawrence Welk is dead http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

http://www.welkmusicalfamily.com/LawrencePortrait.jpg

WOLFMondo
12-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Bah!


Originally posted by crucislancer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WOLFMondo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG52Uther:
If Bonjovi hung out in this forum their music would soon change to resemble The Smiths.

I'm not sure if thats good or bad. Depressing warbling or cheesy hair rock? Couldn't we get a 'cool' band to play this game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Half of my band plays IL-2 (me and the drummer). Whether we're cool or not is up to you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not my kind of thing but your pretty tight.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

crucislancer
12-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by WOLFMondo:
Bah!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crucislancer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WOLFMondo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG52Uther:
If Bonjovi hung out in this forum their music would soon change to resemble The Smiths.

I'm not sure if thats good or bad. Depressing warbling or cheesy hair rock? Couldn't we get a 'cool' band to play this game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Half of my band plays IL-2 (me and the drummer). Whether we're cool or not is up to you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not my kind of thing but your pretty tight.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

crazyivan1970
12-12-2007, 09:02 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Divine-Wind
12-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by LEBillfish:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WOLFMondo:
......Couldn't we get a 'cool' band to play this game?

No....that rocking Pennsylvania hipster Lawrence Welk is dead http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

http://www.welkmusicalfamily.com/LawrencePortrait.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Shame that, isn't it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Targ
12-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

GreyFox5
12-12-2007, 09:30 AM
More like:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/GreyFox5/metallica.jpg
Pre Black album of course http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Sharpe26
12-12-2007, 09:57 AM
I wonder if John Travolta has tried this.

Airmail109
12-12-2007, 10:48 AM
I heard Tagert is actually Tom Cruise. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

Choctaw111
12-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Surely some of the blokes from Pink Floyd would hang out in here. I would tend to think that this would be their thing...maybe not

ploughman
12-12-2007, 11:22 AM
The drummer's got a helicopter. If I was in Pink Floyd I'd hang out here, but as I'm not I don't.

DuxCorvan
12-12-2007, 11:34 AM
I've heard the Archies are playing Il-2 like-like-like a WOAAAHH!
http://www.pliink.com/mt/marxy/archives/archies.gif

Xiolablu3
12-12-2007, 12:02 PM
The Buggles love IL2,

See him here talking to Oleg 'The Prince' Maddox ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laZw3Y3JCJ8


The Trust he is talking about is to get young people playing IL2 and get their 'lives back ontrack'. All the stars are donating to it... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

If you look carefully at 3:19 you can see Tom Hanks supporting by playing guitar.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

BrotherVoodoo
12-12-2007, 12:27 PM
To all fellow IL2 rockers..... Rock on, be strong!

zardozid
12-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Targ:
A certain VIP who prefers to remain unknown told me tonight that the most of the rockers from Bon Jovi are IL2 fans!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
Dont tell anyone though as it's a secret!!

good for them...all are welcome here. Being on the road can be hard, and I'm sure playing "IL2" helps them from going crazy...where-ever someone may be (touring around the world)) all they have to do is "log-on" and they are home (flying the "terror filled skys" LOL)

No601_prangster
12-12-2007, 03:50 PM
You know Chuck Norris once thought about playing this game and instantly all the other pilots on Hyperlobby were shot down in flames.

Then he decided not to bother as he had already written all the code for BoB while simultaneously killing the entire CFS3 development team with a single roundhouse kick. Now you know why there was no CFS4!

archie3101
12-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by DuxCorvan:
I've heard the Archies are playing Il-2 like-like-like a WOAAAHH!
http://www.pliink.com/mt/marxy/archives/archies.gif



You are correct!!


Arch

DIRTY-MAC
12-12-2007, 05:08 PM
One cool thing is that Lemmy in Motöhead is playing IL-2, He is really into WWI/WWII fighterplanes, many of you have probably met him online wothough knowing it, I have myself shot down and been shot down by Lemmy...

Monty_Thrud
12-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Lemmy plays IL2...you better believe it, ALRIGHT!
http://premium1.uploadit.org/bsamania//HEAVYBLOODYMETAL.gif http://premium1.uploadit.org/bsamania//duderock.gif.gif http://premium1.uploadit.org/bsamania//HEAVYBLOODYMETAL.gif


http://premium1.uploadit.org/bsamania//IL2M_Lemmy1.jpg

Ernst_Rohr
12-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by DIRTY-MAC:
One cool thing is that Lemmy in Motöhead is playing IL-2, He is really into WWI/WWII fighterplanes, many of you have probably met him online wothough knowing it, I have myself shot down and been shot down by Lemmy...

Ace of Spades baby!

Actually, I had heard that Lemmy was into the whole WW2 thing as well, be cool if he was flying with us.

96th_Nightshifter
12-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Monty_Thrud:
Lemmy plays IL2...you better believe it, ALRIGHT!
http://premium1.uploadit.org/bsamania//HEAVYBLOODYMETAL.gif http://premium1.uploadit.org/bsamania//duderock.gif.gif http://premium1.uploadit.org/bsamania//HEAVYBLOODYMETAL.gif


http://premium1.uploadit.org/bsamania//IL2M_Lemmy1.jpg


And he does so in one of my skins! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BaldieJr
12-12-2007, 09:00 PM
ZOMG!!!1

wait. who?

RegRag1977
12-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Woaw, you Mods should warn the group members http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif ! It can be very dangerous to be a rock/pop star and play IL2.

Look what happened to Travis lead singer (Min 2) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UeCcuH-EsuM&feature=related

LEBillfish
12-12-2007, 10:32 PM
I heard Crazy Ivan is really Boy George *mmmm huh...nods * http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

F19_Orheim
12-13-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by LEBillfish:
I heard Crazy Ivan is really Boy George *mmmm huh...nods * http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Really? I heard he was Dame Edna http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

WOLFMondo
12-13-2007, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Ernst_Rohr:

Actually, I had heard that Lemmy was into the whole WW2 thing as well, be cool if he was flying with us.

I believe he collects WW2 related paraphernalia, with a leaning towards German stuff.

DIRTY-MAC
12-13-2007, 03:09 AM
He is

Phil_K
12-13-2007, 01:11 PM
I have it on good authority that Martin Scorcese and Dustin Hoffman regularly have heated arguments about the relative performance of the Spitfire IX and Bf-109G-10.

At a recent lunch in an exclusive Bel Air restaurant, Hoffman was seen to bang the table and then shout "Who mentioned clipped wings?, anyway I was talking in-game you f**king moron!"

Apparently a physical altercation was only prevented by Quentin Tarantino intervening and announcing "Both those planes suck. Let's talk P-38's you pussies....."

Targ
12-13-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Phil_K:
I have it on good authority that Martin Scorcese and Dustin Hoffman regularly have heated arguments about the relative performance of the Spitfire IX and Bf-109G-10.

At a recent lunch in an exclusive Bel Air restaurant, Hoffman was seen to bang the table and then shout "Who mentioned clipped wings?, anyway I was talking in-game you f**king moron!"

Apparently a physical altercation was only prevented by Quentin Tarantino intervening and announcing "Both those planes suck. Let's talk P-38's you pussies....."

Comedy gold http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

crazyivan1970
12-13-2007, 09:15 PM
I second it...pure gold http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Friendly_flyer
12-14-2007, 01:09 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tempest_tamer:
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj6/tempest_tamer/Spartacus.jpg

Blutarski2004
12-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Targ:
A certain VIP who prefers to remain unknown told me tonight that the most of the rockers from Bon Jovi are IL2 fans!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
Dont tell anyone though as it's a secret!!



..... Maybe we could have an IL2 "Celebrity Battle of the Bands"!

PapaLazarou.LoG
12-14-2007, 09:44 AM
*sings* I'm gonna lay you doOOOoOOwnn in a bed of lead! *happy trigger*

leitmotiv
12-14-2007, 09:49 AM
NATIONAL ENQUIRER

"FLIGHT SIMULATOR PERVERSION BLOWN!"

"Bizarre celebrities with even more bizarre tastes have been discovered to be avid users of a puerile 'simulator' of WWII air combat which, actually, consists of nothing more than sitting in front of a screen for hours manipulating poorly made plastic toy controls vaguely resembling airplane controls. They also are habitues of a raucous forum devoted to this bizarre pastime run by computer game giant Ubisoft. Celebs use online monikers to disguise their identities, for example, Sean Penn uses the incomprehensible name 'Kurfurst', Rosie O'Donnell uses 'Luftluvver', Jack Nicholson uses 'Megile', Paris Hilton uses 'Leitmotiv', etc. What this indicates is that celebrity mindlessness and decadence has truly hit a new low---imagine thinking sitting in front of a computer screen is flying?!" Filed by Jack D. Kokk

Aaron_GT
12-14-2007, 09:59 AM
Anyway, Gary Numan's a big WW2 aviation fan so he might play. Martin Shaw (from TV's The Professionals, although he is not a musician) is also an aviation buff and has at least one plane (A Stearman I think), so who knows...

Xiolablu3
12-14-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by RegRag1977:
Woaw, you Mods should warn the group members http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif ! It can be very dangerous to be a rock/pop star and play IL2.

Look what happened to Travis lead singer (Min 2) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UeCcuH-EsuM&feature=related


Shocking, its a Buchon and not a 'real' 109! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

I_JG78_Max
12-14-2007, 10:14 AM
So, with so much celebs around i wonder if there is any chance that we can get a TV advertisement for IL-2? Kind of like the one Mr. T did for World of Warcraft.

Something like: "I am Jon Bon Jovi and this is my Hawker Tempest! (...) IL-2! What's your Sim?" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif


Gruß,

I/JG78_Max

RegRag1977
12-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Xiolablu3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RegRag1977:
Woaw, you Mods should warn the group members http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif ! It can be very dangerous to be a rock/pop star and play IL2.

Look what happened to Travis lead singer (Min 2) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UeCcuH-EsuM&feature=related


Shocking, its a Buchon and not a 'real' 109! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, i always found the Buchon, errr, not so nice: there's something with the engine...how to say.... that seems up side down to me, you see what i mean http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif ...

Should be definitly forbidden http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Xiolablu3
12-14-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by I_JG78_Max:
So, with so much celebs around i wonder if there is any chance that we can get a TV advertisement for IL-2? Kind of like the one Mr. T did for World of Warcraft.

Something like: "I am Jon Bon Jovi and this is my Hawker Tempest! (...) IL-2! What's your Sim?" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif


Gruß,

I/JG78_Max

Hehe good idea, but I am quite sure Jon Bon Jovi would fly a P51,Bf109 or Spitfire...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Lemmy would fly a Tempest or FW190....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4esUPN8SIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNhqEOPDFNA&feature=related

'Thats the way I like it baby, I dont wanna live forever....'

Notice the black crosses on his Bass frets, FW190 it is then http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Viper2005_
12-14-2007, 10:53 AM
I am not Spartacus.

In fact I'm probably the only non-celebrity here.

...

Oooop! Shouldn't have admitted that. Oh well. I'll get my coat...

Zoom2136
12-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by DIRTY-MAC:
One cool thing is that Lemmy in Motöhead is playing IL-2, He is really into WWI/WWII fighterplanes, many of you have probably met him online wothough knowing it, I have myself shot down and been shot down by Lemmy...

Wow I love Motöhead... Aces of Spades....

cawimmer430
12-14-2007, 12:34 PM
You guys know who rescues downed pilots over water in IL-2, right? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

http://www.hollyscoop.com/BlogImages/83733021---DAvid_Hasselhoff_Baywatch.jpg

LEBillfish
12-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by cawimmer430:
You guys know who rescues downed pilots over water in IL-2, right? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

http://www.hollyscoop.com/BlogImages/83733021---DAvid_Hasselhoff_Baywatch.jpg



Originally posted by LEBillfish:
I heard Targ is really "the Hoff" in a pool-boy-toy suit.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif


Targ?

ploughman
12-14-2007, 01:22 PM
It isn't me. Someone else is the Hoff, I'm Spartacus.

Snodrvr
12-14-2007, 01:54 PM
My god, It all makes sense now! Raid = Robin Williams!

Asgeir_Strips
12-14-2007, 02:20 PM
I know that one of the most famous singers and captains in a commercial airline play/played Flight Simulator!

Thats Bruce Dickinson in Iron Maiden for you ignorants.
I Dont have any proof as i read it in an interview, or maybe i watched it, im not really sure.. But its logical you know, he owns a Bücker Jungmann, flies as a captain for Astraeus airlines, featured in a discovery program about the best tanks in the world (he drove a T34), and also a program about the worlds best figher plane (he talked about the Spitfire obviously, being british.)

I wouldn't rule out that he's tried IL2, or heard of it, but im not really sure if he has the time to play it since when he's not flying with Astraeus, he's playing with Maiden, and the other way around. But he did say that he had FS installed on his laptop, and brought it and a joystick with him, while on tour with Iron Maiden (that was back in 2000-2001) so obviously there's still hope :lol: