PDA

View Full Version : Missing annotated game?

missPiggy
12-22-2007, 06:50 AM
Hi,

In Josh's "Art of Learning" part of the academy, in his game against Erez Klein, he says "If you look at my annotated games, you will see one with the same opening against the same rival years later where I won with a dangerous queen sacrifice."
Well, no -- it's not there. I wonder if he actually prepared it but then it got left out for some reasons. Maybe they'll let us download some more of his annotated games later? That would be cool.

Also, on a different matter -- why don't we just make one thread about all the (many) problems with the tutorials, and collect everything there? Because now the devs will have some trouble to find all the relevant issues in this forum (assuming they actually look...)

missPiggy
12-22-2007, 06:50 AM
Hi,

In Josh's "Art of Learning" part of the academy, in his game against Erez Klein, he says "If you look at my annotated games, you will see one with the same opening against the same rival years later where I won with a dangerous queen sacrifice."
Well, no -- it's not there. I wonder if he actually prepared it but then it got left out for some reasons. Maybe they'll let us download some more of his annotated games later? That would be cool.

Also, on a different matter -- why don't we just make one thread about all the (many) problems with the tutorials, and collect everything there? Because now the devs will have some trouble to find all the relevant issues in this forum (assuming they actually look...)

missPiggy
12-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Right, thanks! It isn't annotated there, though.