PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for time skip mode - PLEASE CONSIDER!

Magma
12-03-2004, 09:40 AM
While I enjoy Pacific Fighters very much, and am glad for the new "time skip" feature, there is one thing I hope they will consider in an upcoming patch. PLEASE at least include a map in time skip mode so that you can at least track your progress. I find I spend half my time staring at a black screen.

Not only that, it's pretty funny when my wife asks me what I'm playing and I tell her its the new flight sim Pacific Fighters and says it looks like fun, watching a timer and all.

I enjoy taking off, grouping up, and then starting to head to the waypoint, but have no interest in flying waypoint to waypoint, but also don't want to stare at a blank screen.

Thanks!

Magma
12-03-2004, 09:40 AM
While I enjoy Pacific Fighters very much, and am glad for the new "time skip" feature, there is one thing I hope they will consider in an upcoming patch. PLEASE at least include a map in time skip mode so that you can at least track your progress. I find I spend half my time staring at a black screen.

Not only that, it's pretty funny when my wife asks me what I'm playing and I tell her its the new flight sim Pacific Fighters and says it looks like fun, watching a timer and all.

I enjoy taking off, grouping up, and then starting to head to the waypoint, but have no interest in flying waypoint to waypoint, but also don't want to stare at a blank screen.

Thanks!

Zeus-cat
12-03-2004, 10:25 AM
Good idea. Showing progress on a map would also let you know if you have time to hit the head or grab a cup of joe. Maybe the game could have a auto-pause feature when it exits the game so you could leave it unattended and not have to worry that you will crash if you aren't there to grab the controls when it exits the time skip mode.

Zeus-cat

Da11en47
12-03-2004, 10:51 AM
I agree. I would like any type of improvement to the single player campaign mode. The black screens and having to wait 10 minutes to see any action is NOT FUN. Its probaly the reason I haven't been playing this game as much as I usto.