PDA

View Full Version : Limited Codex content in the standard version for pc?

PaulSteinmann
03-12-2011, 09:33 AM
I agree that people who bought the standard version should get the extra content (maps, characters and outfit) for 10 bucks after 5 months. But what about the pc players who preordered the codex edition because of the content, which is given now for the standard editions for 25 dollars less. We haven't had the content and get the same version for more money and the codex. The soundtrack and Lineage is on youtube, available for everyone.

AntiChrist7
03-12-2011, 10:15 AM
it's starting to look that way, yes

Agalex2010
03-12-2011, 10:23 AM
That bonus content won't be available on Da Vinci Disappearance DLC for pc. I was so furstrated about that. The 2 Sp maps 2 mp personas and the drachen armor are still available for digital deluxe edition CE and codex edition. Although check out your retailers shops in your country because they maybe put the 2 Mp personas as pre order bonus even for the simple edition.

Vally7
03-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Agalex2010:
That bonus content won't be available on Da Vinci Disappearance DLC for pc. I was so furstrated about that. The 2 Sp maps 2 mp personas and the drachen armor are still available for digital deluxe edition CE and codex edition. Although check out your retailers shops in your country because they maybe put the 2 Mp personas as pre order bonus even for the simple edition.
Wait!The PC edition comes with "The Da Vinci Disappearance" which has the 2 MP personas and the other content.Did an official say that the PC Standard doesn`t include the personas?

Agalex2010
03-12-2011, 10:53 AM
I cannot understand what you didn't understand. The pc version of the game includes the Da Vinci Disappearance. Although, all the bonus content (2 Sp maps 2 Mp personas and the Drachen armor) won't be included . You still need to buy the CE edition the codex edition or whatever you like.
There will be some retailers shops in your country that will put the 2 Mp personas as pre order bonus . It is so simlpe !

Vally7
03-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Yes,I was wrong.I was talking about the personas from the DLC(which are 4), not the Harlequin and Officer.

Agalex2010
03-12-2011, 11:06 AM
It's ok mate. I just thought that i wasn't clear enough.

PaulSteinmann
03-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Ok, thanks, now i got it. So the exclusive content will be still exclusive on the pc version.
Topic closed.