PDA

View Full Version : Assasins Creed Profile

Boontzz
11-09-2011, 09:30 PM
Hey guys ,

Well , i dont know if this is the right section for this but anyway ..

Im planning on getting Revelations for PC this time instead of PS3 .. what im worrying about is that Does revelations require steam ? or uplay ? .. if so i think its better to wait for pc as i play with my brother .. bcz i know i cant create 2 different profile on steam or uplay ..

Thanks in advance

ace3001
11-09-2011, 10:21 PM
Uses Uplay. So only one of you can play MP. (Or both will have to use the same profile and progression.) But for SP, both can play separately, cause so far, we've been able to create three different saves for three different playthroughs.

ChaosxNetwork
11-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Chernobyl001:
Hey guys,

Well, I don't know if this is the right section for this but anyway...

Im planning on getting Revelations for PC this time instead of PS3... what I'm worrying about is does Revelations require a steam or Uplay account? If so I think its better to wait for pc as I play it with my brother because I know I can't create two different profiles on steam or uplay.

Thanks in advance!
There fixed it for you. Hope you pass your English Exam one day.

Mr_Shade
11-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:

There fixed it for you. Hope you pass your English Exam one day. I would refrain from going down this route..

Not everyone here is a native English speaker or bothered about grammar and spelling.

SleezeRocker
11-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:

There fixed it for you. Hope you pass your English Exam one day.

Not everyone here is a native English speaker or bothered about grammar and spelling. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that was sort of rude Chaos http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

But yeah Cherno, PS3 doesn't require Steam to be able to play. It does have UPay but it's to let you get addons for the game.

AntiChrist7
11-10-2011, 01:43 PM
why would you want pc if you have a ps3? im on pc, and i know im going nuts those two weeks in between