PDA

View Full Version : In case we'll have BoB and Il2 makes it to live on as well ....

I_ZG52_Gaga
08-07-2005, 11:26 AM
In case we'll have BoB in the near future and IL2 makes it to live on as well, we would definitely need an academy to educate and train new virtual pilots so Squads don't waist time teaching them the As and Bs but go directly into teaching them each squad€s special tricks and tactics.
Ideally there should be 2 Schools. A school for LW and another for VVS.
Many will respond on the spot somewhere in the lines of ... "and who's going to waist his time and energy for such a huge project?" I'm not the one that will answer this one but I think that such institutions would be very helpful to the community since Olleg's simulations are so high standard plus it would add prestige.
It would have been very nice if Squads go directly to this School and pick through interviews and specific adds their pilots while their quality would be certified...
Furthermore if all new virtual pilots would have to go through these schools to earn their wings it would be very easy for squads to spot and pick new pilots that are so much needed since after a while many players get tired or their real life gets too complicated to invest time in their virtual squads.

Hey just a though don't shoot! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I_ZG52_Gaga
08-07-2005, 11:26 AM
In case we'll have BoB in the near future and IL2 makes it to live on as well, we would definitely need an academy to educate and train new virtual pilots so Squads don't waist time teaching them the As and Bs but go directly into teaching them each squad€s special tricks and tactics.
Ideally there should be 2 Schools. A school for LW and another for VVS.
Many will respond on the spot somewhere in the lines of ... "and who's going to waist his time and energy for such a huge project?" I'm not the one that will answer this one but I think that such institutions would be very helpful to the community since Olleg's simulations are so high standard plus it would add prestige.
It would have been very nice if Squads go directly to this School and pick through interviews and specific adds their pilots while their quality would be certified...
Furthermore if all new virtual pilots would have to go through these schools to earn their wings it would be very easy for squads to spot and pick new pilots that are so much needed since after a while many players get tired or their real life gets too complicated to invest time in their virtual squads.

Hey just a though don't shoot! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif