PDA

View Full Version : ways to improve assassins creed

the_atm
04-27-2011, 02:06 PM
ok so assassins creed is a great game, and they are ever more improving what you can do after you beat the storry mode, but they still need more. if you ask me they should look and see how lets say red dead redemption does it.

1. they have gang hideouts. yes i know you can't copy them, but your an assassin you could get assassinations that you have to do, but make it more indepth almost like the assassinations from the original assassins creed.

2. maybe since it's in the animus, add in like a mission create mode? that would be sweet i must say.

that's all i can think of now do you guys have any ideas?

reini03
04-27-2011, 02:41 PM
That would be... great. I'm thinking of the level builder. Level builder + CoOp-Mode + AC = awesome?

itsamea-mario
04-27-2011, 03:00 PM
nahhh.

rob.davies2014
04-28-2011, 07:22 AM
I think being able to design your own free-running sequence would be good. You could be given a building and tasked with going around it without touching the ground and you'd have a limited number of resources/objects that you could place.
e.g. Reach the platform on the third story using only 2 swing beams and 2 corner lanterns.
Or something like that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

shobhit7777777
04-28-2011, 08:26 AM
stealth...more mechanics more depth