PDA

View Full Version : Slightly odd

Ru1986
08-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Just replaying AC2 at the mo and rather than doing all the side missions for Forli i have gone stright to Venice.

I am trying to follow the story line of the book and thought as Ezio does not spend much time there until the battle of Forli i thought i would do all of the sides there later on just before the battle of Forli(Sad i know but i love it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif)

Anyway i have just done the Visitazione tomb in the Dorsoduro district of Venice and i placed the seal in the Roman assassins statue in the villa and now i can buy the sword of Altair not get the armour but i can and have bought the sword.

I thought you could not get the sword til you have the armour.Obviously i do not have the armour as i still have Forlis assassins tomb to do or am i worng?

mikeh1294
08-23-2010, 12:27 PM
The sword becomes available at a certain point in the game, there are no prerequisites to getting it.

Hope this helped.

SBRedFlag
08-23-2010, 12:28 PM
You're wrong, I purchased the sword much before I obtained the armor. I think when you can buy the sword depends on where you are in the story.

magesupermaster
08-23-2010, 12:28 PM
You get the sword of Altair in sequence 7 or after it.

And the armor you can get at anytime after arriving in Venice.

SlimeDynamiteD
08-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Let's say this easily:
You can get the Armor once you've obtained all the seals from the Tombs.
You can get the sword after or in Sequence 7.
So yea.

Ru1986
08-23-2010, 01:02 PM
OK understood, i diddnt appriciate that thanks.

I spose i must have always got he sword and armour at the same time.