PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Vs. Assassins?

ScytheOfGrim
07-19-2007, 04:56 AM
we all know the all famous strife between ninjas and pirates. but how about assassins versus pirates??

EDIT: assassins like ninjas with their stealth,but with altair's swordsmanship skills~thanks moqqy!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif(cant believe i forgot...that reset the polls though...)

moqqy
07-19-2007, 05:00 AM
if its Mr.47 he would win any pirate! you didnt mention what assassins..

ScytheOfGrim
07-19-2007, 05:05 AM
hehehe...oops....

samo3000
07-19-2007, 05:18 AM
your joking..

but if anything it would be assassins, hands down

SCARFACE_47
07-19-2007, 05:19 AM
kratos comes kill all
FIN

ScytheOfGrim
07-19-2007, 05:20 AM
i thought it would be interesting to see what you guys thought...

i know that many people actually think that pirates would beat ninjas just cuz they have guns...weirdos...

noobfun
07-19-2007, 06:00 AM
:-/ voted assassin by mistkae

pirates would win obviously

they talk cooler

have parrots not over grown budgies with long nails

the have thier own official day (talk like a pirate day)

and cooler names

moqqy
07-19-2007, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by noobfun:
:-/ voted assassin by mistkae

pirates would win obviously

they talk cooler

have parrots not over grown budgies with long nails

the have thier own official day (talk like a pirate day)

and cooler names

shut up! you dont know anything!!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

assassins are cooler! they even had secret gardens with looadsa women and free drugs!

ScytheOfGrim
07-19-2007, 06:05 AM
moqqy said that, and she's a girl!!!

wanna be one of those women, huh moqqy? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

jack sparrow was also a pirate...

BUT altair is an assassins http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

ne nene nenene nene!!!

assassins rock!!!!!!!!

moqqy
07-19-2007, 06:07 AM
well sure i do after a sex-change

ScytheOfGrim
07-19-2007, 06:09 AM
oh...ummm...im at a loss of words...

you sure you were born a girl??

not some little green guy??

what do you drive?? or comandeer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif???

does ie resemble a dinner plate??

if you're 12...how do you know about these things!!!!!!!?????

SHAME ON YOU!!!

moqqy
07-19-2007, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
oh...ummm...im at a loss of words...

you sure you were born a girl??

not some little green guy??

what do you drive?? or comandeer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif???

does ie resemble a dinner plate??

if you're 12...how do you know about these things!!!!!!!?????

SHAME ON YOU!!!

well im not 12 or a girl http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Karl_93
07-19-2007, 07:44 AM
haha u never no...

ScytheOfGrim
07-19-2007, 07:45 AM
now you could be telling the truth about lying...or you could be lying about lying to make me believe that you're telling the truth! or you could be telling the truth that you lied about not telling the truth, or you could be lying about lying about telling the truth!

i feel like jack sparrow...

Karl_93
07-19-2007, 07:48 AM
naw jack sparrows cooler. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif that telling the truth stuff isnt hard to decipher

ScytheOfGrim
07-19-2007, 07:49 AM
go ahead and do it then Mr.Bunny... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Karl_93
07-19-2007, 08:47 AM
fine

telling the truth about lying= lying

lying about lying to make me believe that youre talling the truth= truth to fool you

telling the truth that you lied about not telling the truth= truth about lying when he told didnt tell you the truth before

lying about lying about telling the truth- telling the truth

ScytheOfGrim
07-19-2007, 08:57 AM
LOL!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

you got the very first one wrong!!!!

and the second tooo!!!!!!

the third is confusing...could you restate it??

and the last one's wrong too!!!

lol!! you warned others not to mess with a poet that can twist words,but whats funnier is the fact that you cant decipher the twisted stuff!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif try again later http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Karl_93
07-19-2007, 09:01 AM
telling the truth about lying is truth in the fact that it is the truth, but what you stated before was a lie, therefore, i am correct. think about if for awhile, its what you consider the lie to be

ScytheOfGrim
07-19-2007, 09:04 AM
lying about the truthfulness of a topic without saying a lie, yet there is no truth out there. while lying about lying about the truthfulness of you lie, you proved that your truthful lie was lying about being truely lying. now had you lied truthfully and understood the truth that you lie about, would show how you truly are lying about the fact that you know what you're saying.

think about that.

ocataco
07-19-2007, 09:21 AM
mmm..

telling the truth about lying implies that you lied first. if you didnt lie fist, then youd be lying, and therefore cannot tell the truth about lying, without having lied first. which you didnt. so what you said means absolutely nothing.

if you lie about lying to make someone think you're telling the truth, you'd be lying, and therefore have lied twice. which is bad.

telling the truth about lying about lying, means that you told the truth at first. you then lied about it, and people thought differently about what you said at first. you then lied about that instance of lying, and said you were telling the truth about your first lie which people already believed, and therefore implied that you had lied, and people could then realise that you lied and were telling the truth about the very first thing you said, which you imediately dismissed for no apparent reason.

lying about lying about telling the truth, could mean two different things. depending of course, on whether you actually were tellign the truth to begin with. if you told the truth to begin with, then you lied about it, and people believed you, but you the lied about that lie, saying that you werent lying, people would simply belive you more, or realise that you said that for no reason whatsoever, other than to point out that you were lying, and make people belive once again, the first thing you said. if you told the truth to begin with, then lied about it then lied about lying, to make people dismiss that lie, they'd still realise you told the truth in the beginning. if you lied in the beginning, then lied about it and said you werent lying, implying of course that you were lying, then, lying about that lie, saying, you werent lying about not lying (in the second instance of course), people would then (being far too lazy to figure this all out), think you a complete idiot, and dismiss everything you said, realising the truth for themselves, and ruining whatever it was you were lying about for you.
if you lied in the beginning, then lied about that, to change peoples opinions, and they belived you, they would simply think you accidentally said the wrong thing at first, but you then fixed your mistake. you then however continue to lie, and say you were actually lying about the second lie, they would then belive what you first said tyo be true, however if you lied (3rd instance) and said you werent lieing, they would realise that this only implies that you did lie (2nd instance) and and that you were foolishly trying to hide it. therefore they would realise that the first thing you said was true.

but thats just opff the top of my head...theres about 4 other things taht could happen, seeing as you could lie about lying, or lie about what you said in that previous lie.

now ya see, THAT makes you feel like jack sparrow.

Karl_93
07-19-2007, 09:28 AM
i read the first two paragraphs then skipped the rest http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif but ya that does make you seem like sparrow. hey ive heard there coming out with a fourth pirate movie? anyone no if thats true

ocataco
07-19-2007, 11:41 AM
yea..he doesnt take that long to explain junk...

probably..last one had a really... sequelish ending...

gamepro11
07-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by ocataco:
mmm..

telling the truth about lying implies that you lied first. if you didnt lie fist, then youd be lying, and therefore cannot tell the truth about lying, without having lied first. which you didnt. so what you said means absolutely nothing.

if you lie about lying to make someone think you're telling the truth, you'd be lying, and therefore have lied twice. which is bad.

telling the truth about lying about lying, means that you told the truth at first. you then lied about it, and people thought differently about what you said at first. you then lied about that instance of lying, and said you were telling the truth about your first lie which people already believed, and therefore implied that you had lied, and people could then realise that you lied and were telling the truth about the very first thing you said, which you imediately dismissed for no apparent reason.

lying about lying about telling the truth, could mean two different things. depending of course, on whether you actually were tellign the truth to begin with. if you told the truth to begin with, then you lied about it, and people believed you, but you the lied about that lie, saying that you werent lying, people would simply belive you more, or realise that you said that for no reason whatsoever, other than to point out that you were lying, and make people belive once again, the first thing you said. if you told the truth to begin with, then lied about it then lied about lying, to make people dismiss that lie, they'd still realise you told the truth in the beginning. if you lied in the beginning, then lied about it and said you werent lying, implying of course that you were lying, then, lying about that lie, saying, you werent lying about not lying (in the second instance of course), people would then (being far too lazy to figure this all out), think you a complete idiot, and dismiss everything you said, realising the truth for themselves, and ruining whatever it was you were lying about for you.
if you lied in the beginning, then lied about that, to change peoples opinions, and they belived you, they would simply think you accidentally said the wrong thing at first, but you then fixed your mistake. you then however continue to lie, and say you were actually lying about the second lie, they would then belive what you first said tyo be true, however if you lied (3rd instance) and said you werent lieing, they would realise that this only implies that you did lie (2nd instance) and and that you were foolishly trying to hide it. therefore they would realise that the first thing you said was true.

but thats just opff the top of my head...theres about 4 other things taht could happen, seeing as you could lie about lying, or lie about what you said in that previous lie.

now ya see, THAT makes you feel like jack sparrow.

...?

gamepro11
07-20-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Karl_93:
i read the first two paragraphs then skipped the rest http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif but ya that does make you seem like sparrow. hey ive heard there coming out with a fourth pirate movie? anyone no if thats true I don't think they are because the way they ended the third one it seemed like there was no room for a fourth one. and any way I think the charm is used up because there is no story left to tell unless they go into jack sparrows childhood.

yehonatan.roth
07-20-2007, 11:00 AM
i like pirates more then assassin's but yet still i don't see how a pirate can beat an assassin (dependes on the situation)
because the assassin will kill from afar and pirate unless thay are face to face has less of a chance in this case (i am totaly serious lol)

and if the pirate has a ship he can blast the assassin with the cannons so... it dependes on the case at hand (i acttually thought this right now on the spot how pathetic is that?)

gamepro11
07-20-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by yehonatan.roth:
i like pirates more then assassin's but yet still i don't see how a pirate can beat an assassin (dependes on the situation)
because the assassin will kill from afar and pirate unless thay are face to face has less of a chance in this case (i am totaly serious lol)

and if the pirate has a ship he can blast the assassin with the cannons so... it dependes on the case at hand (i acttually thought this right now on the spot how pathetic is that?) no you can't aim a cannon and hit a single person. unless it's a lucky shot. cannons are made for shooting ships. anyway pirates are just big thugs. assassins like Altair are highly trained soldiers that would rip the pirates to pieces in hand to hand combat.

gamepro11
07-20-2007, 01:33 PM
assassins would own pirates all the way.

moqqy
07-20-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by gamepro11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yehonatan.roth:

and if the pirate has a ship he can blast the assassin with the cannons so... it dependes on the case at hand (i acttually thought this right now on the spot how pathetic is that?) no you can't aim a cannon and hit a single person. unless it's a lucky shot. cannons are made for shooting ships. anyway pirates are just big thugs. assassins like Altair are highly trained soldiers that would rip the pirates to pieces in hand to hand combat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nahh the pirates are highly trained guys.. i once knew a guy called blackbeard.. he went to our school he was cool and all.. he had a wooden leg and stuff.. he like totally owned us all. he was ex SAS and ex delta force.. was 10 years in foreign legion..

and he said his pirate mates are even better trained.. (p.s this blackbeard dude is really old.. his crew found the elixir of life in one of their adventures.. hes like 1000 years old with his crew..) so they would hand the assassins their behinds in a fight!!

p.p.s it was him and his crew that really destroyed the "hashashin" or the assassins not the mongols!

noobfun
07-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by moqqy:

nahh the pirates are highly trained guys.. i once knew a guy called blackbeard.. he went to our school he was cool and all.. he had a wooden leg and stuff.. he like totally owned us all. he was ex SAS and ex delta force.. was 10 years in foreign legion..

and he said his pirate mates are even better trained.. (p.s this blackbeard dude is really old.. his crew found the elixir of life in one of their adventures.. hes like 1000 years old with his crew..) so they would hand the assassins their behinds in a fight!!

p.p.s it was him and his crew that really destroyed the "hashashin" or the assassins not the mongols!

roflcopter

and the worse bit is the nonsense we all know is nonsence makes more sence then all the new posts put together

sireatsalot91
07-20-2007, 02:28 PM
what about spies? They have the weapons of pirates, stealthiness of assassin's, and depending on the level of training the acrabatic skills of Altair. They also speak cool (if they were in the marines or somethin first, my friends dad speaks awesome! i credit that with his experience in the marines), they look cool, and they don't give a sh*t about anything.