PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favourite city?

arbiol
11-18-2007, 04:46 AM
I have played for 2 days now (maybe.. 5 or 6h), and I have been in the 3 main cities of the game (I'm on my 7th assassination now). All the cities have different architecture, and some buildings are pretty amazing/cool.
Please tell why is that city your favourite.

Mine is Acre, because it has got one of the most tall buildings in the game, it has a port (full of drunk men)... I love free-running on the broken buildings, and also on the new ones...

arbiol
11-18-2007, 04:46 AM
I have played for 2 days now (maybe.. 5 or 6h), and I have been in the 3 main cities of the game (I'm on my 7th assassination now). All the cities have different architecture, and some buildings are pretty amazing/cool.
Please tell why is that city your favourite.

Mine is Acre, because it has got one of the most tall buildings in the game, it has a port (full of drunk men)... I love free-running on the broken buildings, and also on the new ones...

pillaysteven
11-18-2007, 06:30 AM
Definitely Acre, the look if the buildings is brilliant and you can free-run on boats. Brilliantly made city!

IHS_Spitfire
11-18-2007, 06:32 AM
I like that greenish glow to it and punching the mass amounts of crazy people that push you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ghotten
11-18-2007, 06:45 AM
Damascus for me. It's the sunniest, and has the most beautifully rendered buildings. Jerusalem is green :S me no like. and when the Europeans invaded Acre they seemed to have brought the bad weather and overcast skies with them xD