PDA

View Full Version : Problems installing it for PC

Eagle_1991
08-18-2008, 03:15 PM
So i just got the game for the PC and i tried to install it on my computer. However, once i start playing it would play for a little while and then suddenly my moniter would just go to sleep. Nothing i can do will make my moniter come out of that state and I have to restart my computer. This happens at different points in the game, but the farthest i have gotten is still in the tutorial.

My computer is way better than the recommended specifications with an Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT 512mb, AMD Athlon 6000+ dual core processer and 3 GB of memory. I have Vista. I also downloaded all the available drivers i could for my vid card, and all of the downloads for vista. I just can't think of anything else to do.

Anybody know what i could do?

Eagle_1991
08-18-2008, 03:15 PM
So i just got the game for the PC and i tried to install it on my computer. However, once i start playing it would play for a little while and then suddenly my moniter would just go to sleep. Nothing i can do will make my moniter come out of that state and I have to restart my computer. This happens at different points in the game, but the farthest i have gotten is still in the tutorial.

My computer is way better than the recommended specifications with an Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT 512mb, AMD Athlon 6000+ dual core processer and 3 GB of memory. I have Vista. I also downloaded all the available drivers i could for my vid card, and all of the downloads for vista. I just can't think of anything else to do.

Anybody know what i could do?

BTOG46
08-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Post a full dxdiag in this forum :- Assassin's Creed Community Help and Advice (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4721051016)

Dxdiag instructions:
------------------------------------------------
Windows XP:
Click Start > Run... type dxdiag
click OK.
wait until it's finished gathering the information.
Click Save All Information. Open the file in Notepad, select all, copy then paste the complete text into a post.
Windows Vista:
In the Search box (just above the Start button) type dxdiag
hit Enter.
wait until it's finished gathering the information.
Click Save All Information. Open the file in Notepad, select all, copy then paste the complete text into a post.

Eagle_1991
08-18-2008, 03:30 PM
K thanks a lot.