PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for all of you...

chizzy12
01-09-2011, 11:54 AM
I see all of these theories and related topics and I think it's just a waste of time.

So my question is, have any of your theories predicted the next AC plot in the past? Like after AC 1, were you right about anything that happened in AC 2? And then right about brotherhoods plot after the second assassins creed? Really what I think is that since its fiction, you have to wait for the writers to make something up. It didn't actually happen, so you cannot study the AC franchise to guess what happens...

im hoping this makes sense...im too lazy to proofread.

inb4 its fun to try to predict things

persiateddy95
01-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Good question. I was thinking the same about all these people who keep making up theories.

Johno_efc
01-09-2011, 12:04 PM
People like to speculate, simple.

So what if it might not happen, people enjoy looking at things and interpreting it in their own way and others (apart from you) enjoy reading it.

chizzy12
01-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by chizzy12:
inb4 its fun to try to predict things

INB4!!

Murcuseo
01-09-2011, 12:12 PM
I don't mind storyline speculation if the person posting actually puts some effort into it. Gives explanations why they think it will be there, connecting story arcs etc etc.

But, if someone just trolls on in and barfs out a lot of garbage then it gets annoying.

Speculation + effort = win.

Shoptawman
01-09-2011, 01:14 PM
One thing I have realized on these forums are that people pay great detail to every single part of the story. Speculation is always a great thing especially since it shows Ubisoft what players want, or could possibly introduce in the next game.

Evan52395
01-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Johno_efc:

So what if it might not happen, people enjoy looking at things and interpreting it in their own way and others (apart from you) enjoy reading it.
I can vouch for that.

chizzy12
01-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Johno_efc:

I can vouch for that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I enjoyed reading some theories after I beat the game, but then after a while it just got annoying. All this attention to detail and complex ideas that probably mean nothing. I'm just saying Ubisoft will do what they want and write whatever and we'll never be able to predict things. For example, say they write in something that has to do with AC brotherhood, but it's new information. Impossible to guess since it hasn't been written yet.

germanosz
01-09-2011, 01:31 PM
I enjoy reading the first 2-3 pages. The rest are redundant theories...

Ass4ssin8me
01-09-2011, 01:40 PM
I see all of these theories and related topics and I think it's just a waste of time.

So my question is, have any of your theories predicted the next AC plot in the past? Like after AC 1, were you right about anything that happened in AC 2? And then right about brotherhoods plot after the second assassins creed? Really what I think is that since its fiction, you have to wait for the writers to make something up. It didn't actually happen, so you cannot study the AC franchise to guess what happens...

What does that mean? ---> inb4 its fun to try to predict things

I guess people just, like to speculate. If they, are wrong, I don't think it really matters does it?

chizzy12
01-09-2011, 01:47 PM
I guess not.

chizzy12
01-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chizzy12:

I guess people just, like to speculate. If they, are wrong, I don't think it really matters does it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that inb4 thing is something on 4chan when you dont want to see something like that.

( in before ______)

Serrachio
01-09-2011, 01:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chizzy12:

I guess people just, like to speculate. If they, are wrong, I don't think it really matters does it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that inb4 thing is something on 4chan when you dont want to see something like that.

( in before ______) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, inb4 is a way of saying that you expect that answer to show up, so you'd want people to prove you wrong.

Inorganic9_2
01-09-2011, 02:03 PM
OP can't inb4

People like to see if they've guessed correctly when the next game come sout...maybe others will mention somehting they forgot etc.

flyingeaglemile
01-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Well, as everyone else said people like to guess what happens in the next game. When I play the game for a second time I spend more time looking for clues that Ubi puts in the game (weird stuff you see in EV)I mean they put clues there so part of the game is trying to figure out what`s going to happen.

madjedo1
01-09-2011, 02:18 PM
I think what he is asking is, was any1 here in the forums correct about his predictions from AC1 to AC2 or AC2 to ACB.

Not whatever people like to speculate or not.

A link to somebodys post would probably be apprefciated. Peace and out.

ninja_7_7
01-09-2011, 02:44 PM
inb4 moot

chizzy12
01-09-2011, 06:50 PM
inb4 op cant inb4

EmperorxZurg
01-09-2011, 07:14 PM
actually yes. Xanatos for example has gotten quite a few things right about future games. A lot of people don't get it right but there a few who do. It's like the Stock Market.

Alpha Ender
01-09-2011, 07:16 PM
And if you don't like it, you don't have to participate. Isn't that just the greatest thing?? =D

chizzy12
01-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Haha you're so right alpha. How silly of me to have an opinion!
=D

moron

Johno_efc
01-10-2011, 03:21 AM
Haha you're so right alpha. How silly of me to have an opinion!
=D

moron

Your allowed to have an opinion, just keep it to yourself next time.....

I kid.

I agree with you though, after thinking and looking into the Miles family name the game could go towards the American Revolution path, as the names English, and plenty of them moved during the great migration, which was 30 years prior to the Revolution (I think)

But then that made me think to prior to the Miles name, and remembered it's possible that he is a spouse of Adam + Eve, so theoretically he could have relatives everywhere. (Though I'm not sure if they would be in his line of DNA which I doubt)

Xanatos2007
01-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
actually yes. Xanatos for example has gotten quite a few things right about future games. A lot of people don't get it right but there a few who do. It's like the Stock Market.
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4003/damnstraight.jpg

AntiChrist7
01-10-2011, 03:55 AM
Well only thing i say about future games is that we can't decide it based on the last scene of brotherhood (where the phrygian cap and the masonic eye come out). Cause it's true, it is a reference to revolutionary france, but nowhere in ACI blood drawings was there a reference to the italian renaissance. People were saying "ooh it's gonna be japan with Yonaguni", and it wasn't.

So france is a option, but absolutely not certain

obliviondoll
01-10-2011, 05:01 AM
WARNING: Possible spoilers below for those who haven't played AC1, AC2 or Bloodlines on PSP.

---TURN BACK NOW IF YOU WANT TO AVOID AFOREMENTIONED POSSIBLE SPOILERS---

Before AC1, with the "accidental" showing of the animus menu, and the "glitch" effect during a cutscene, people worked out the "genetic memory" element of the storyline.

Before AC2 was announced, there were people saying the Renaissance would be a good setting for the next AC.

Before it was confirmed in Bloodlines, people theorised that maybe Maria would become Altair's next girlfriend.