PDA

View Full Version : Pass it on

hueywolf123
07-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Ok, so soon I will have my Greywolves mod, very kindly sent to me from one of our forum members. But this generosity should be passed around. Not all of us are able to download the entire thing, so, pm me if you'd like this when I'm done giving me your email address. I'll email you and you can reply with your postal details. I'll then post it to you, but hoping you will then extend this same service to the next forum member who needs this help.

hueywolf123
07-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Ok, so soon I will have my Greywolves mod, very kindly sent to me from one of our forum members. But this generosity should be passed around. Not all of us are able to download the entire thing, so, pm me if you'd like this when I'm done giving me your email address. I'll email you and you can reply with your postal details. I'll then post it to you, but hoping you will then extend this same service to the next forum member who needs this help.

Kaleun1961
07-03-2006, 07:54 PM
That's a very generous offer. I've done the same in the past. This is a great thing to do for those folks who don't have high speed internet. I downloaded mine via Bit Torrent and then let others upload from my copy by remaining connected to Bit Torrent. There's a link to the Bit Torrent download site in the Community Creatives section in one of the threads.