PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Question.

Ezio9001
11-20-2010, 02:42 PM
So, I'm starting to think the multiplayer maps are old, you know, like AC2 old. I'm thinking Ubisoft should create new maps, or maybe a different section of Rome. Maybe Vienna. With the different sections of Rome, the old one can be called whatever that big building is called. (Can't think of the name... >.&lthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif And maybe one of the levels could be around the area of Ezio's Hideout. Maybe it could be inside the Castello. (Not Castel Gandolfo.) I would really like that. And I also think we should have another multiplayer character, "The Follower" And he's dressed up as a leader of the followers of Romulus.

Okay, so an awesome idea just came to me from the follower of Romulus idea. Maybe there is a new game type. "Romulus War" And you are a different colored and style of Romulus Followers. It's like Alliance, but your only followers of Romulus, and you can't be a follower of Romulus any other time. How awesome would that be?

Knastcore
11-20-2010, 03:01 PM
There will be a mappack in the future no doubt, and i also hope for more MP characters (like a 4 Pack) i mean 17 chars are much but more are allways welcome.

You´r Romulus War idea nah i don´t like it sry

LaCava1
11-20-2010, 03:15 PM
I REALLY like the last two ideas, a character "The Follower", and the "Romulus War" game mode. That would be SO AWESOME!