PDA

View Full Version : Change sides in PF

jugent
12-02-2004, 06:28 AM
Have you change side when flying PF?

Have many who flew german planes changed to american ones, and have many russian pilots changed to japaneese ones, when flying PF?
Or do you stay put to favoured side from IL2/FB/AEP.

For me its a matter of how the planes are profiled of the Maddox-team.
I started to fly russian but changed to german ones because of the challenge. The AI of the german side was pathetic.
During PF it is more balanced, so I dont favour any side yet.

I dont put in any ideologic/nationalistic aspects in my choice.

jugent
12-02-2004, 06:28 AM
Have you change side when flying PF?

Have many who flew german planes changed to american ones, and have many russian pilots changed to japaneese ones, when flying PF?
Or do you stay put to favoured side from IL2/FB/AEP.

For me its a matter of how the planes are profiled of the Maddox-team.
I started to fly russian but changed to german ones because of the challenge. The AI of the german side was pathetic.
During PF it is more balanced, so I dont favour any side yet.

I dont put in any ideologic/nationalistic aspects in my choice.

Von_Zero
12-02-2004, 07:12 AM
Online or offline?
Online, in the briefing screen, the one showing the map, simplu click the blue (Axis) or red(alied) airbase there and hit arming to choose the plane and then refly.
Offline, you can start a new campaign with the other nation.

tora-2
12-02-2004, 03:18 PM
I'm assuming the question is more, that has PF caused you to swap sides ?
I had assumed flying as IJA or IJN would prove generally unpopular, so had been practicing offline with the Frank and Zero. ( prior to PF )
In a sense I tend to have swapped sides in that online it seems pretty even. Often its the Allied side that has least players.

Wherever there are restricted planesets I often find i'm flying an aircraft I haven't a clue about . I also need a print off showing which planes use superchargers at which altitudes.

Online play can be something of a learning experience I reckon .............