PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed movie

kaiachi
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
This is not anything I read about or heard about. I was just looking at all the movies being made after a video game( Prince of Persia, Resident Evil, Doom, Etc...) and I got to thinking. I know that every A:C fan has probably asked the question either to themselves or possible put up a forum just like this one. Why has no one ever tried to make an Assassin's Creed feature length film and if they did, why did it never make it past the talking stage? Thought, Idea's, Comments or anything else that comes to mind?

bmic31
11-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Could be they don't want to involve religion in movies the way the Da Vinci Code did. Remember all the heat they took from the Vatican and how they "banned" the movie from the public? That gave the movie negative attention. Maybe they would rather not go into that as much in the public limelight as a movie would be, and think it's best to keep it in video game scenarios.

masterjin5
11-07-2010, 09:23 PM
It might be a little a gory fpr the younger audiences of this game. Imagine a tem year old going to the movie of his favorite game and having someones head get lopped off in the first five minutes. Just like in that Ninja assassin movie or whatever

Eziosantos
11-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Well like it has been said,the movie,if made,would get bashed by Christians due to religious reasons.Being that the Templars are bad in the game,when they were actually good in real history,they would most likely have a problem with it.

Besides,I remember reading somewhere that Ubi said that they were not going to make an Asssassin's Creed movie,beside Lineage.

But it would be good to make a movie.All we can do now is hope.

zarens
11-08-2010, 10:48 AM
seriosly i hate moral***s why do u care if some stupid 10 year old sees the movie with some blood...and its not like assassins creed is a gory game! u want to see gore? play gears of war!
either way the a 10 year old shouldnt even be playing this game he too young there is a damn age limit!

anyways...a movie would be awesome...but it would have to have some content...not just some stupid meaning less movie, and **** vatican they are stupid anyways

masterjin5
11-08-2010, 11:25 AM
cool your **** zarens

Also they would have to do it in cgi because lineage is so creepy with real actors

yly3
11-08-2010, 12:06 PM
If AC 3 would cost 100$ just for let's say 40$ going into movie development I'd buy it in an instant.

Movie made by Disney NO THANK YOU
Movie made by Ubisoft just like Lineage = ALL THE WAY and they can clearly do it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

kaiachi
11-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Thinking of children seeing the movie and getting bad idea's their heads is sends chills up every good mother and father but, Zarens is right. As much as we say how terrible it is that our children see these movies, They keep being made. Like the saw movies for example or ninja assassin. my point is we can throw all the fits we want but people are going to keep making gory movies. The best we can do is watch the movie ratings and make sure we keep them out of those movies.
Getting back to the topic at hand, there is a great story to be written and a great movie to be made out of these games. I know I've thought of at least 20 or 30 ideas myself. We just needs a good concrete idea for a movie and someone with the guts to follow through with it. and there is going to be conflict