PDA

View Full Version : assassin's dens

MasterE000
10-15-2011, 07:06 AM
I just thought of something. In brotherhood to gain assassin followers you had to capture borgia towers. So if they use the same system with the dens... what will happen if you unlock and train all your assassins and then one of your dens is captured?

reini03
10-15-2011, 07:19 AM
I guess nothing special would happen. Wouldn't it be quite pointless if your Master Assassin dies or something because... a tower is captured?

sp33dd34m0n
10-15-2011, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
I guess nothing special would happen. Wouldn't it be quite pointless if your Master Assassin dies or something because... a tower is captured?

True but what will happen with the shops under the control of the Dens? Would be logic if it means that u will lose them till u capured the den back.

Evan52395
10-15-2011, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:

True but what will happen with the shops under the control of the Dens? Would be logic if it means that u will lose them till u capured the den back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not sure if you lose the shops, but they said the prices would shoot up when you lose the den because the Ottomans will tax you.

ProletariatPleb
10-15-2011, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
Not sure if you lose the shops, but they said the prices would shoot up when you lose the den because the Ottomans will tax you.
Yeah, I saw a leaked screenshot, a tax is imposed, like armour is for 2800, but you have to pay 3080(in that screenshot)