PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed Style

C3G Jester
10-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Im not sure if its the appropiate title or not. But My question is:

Is the style like Assassin Creed 2 where there is the multiple city to visit.
Or like Brotherhood where its one whole city like Rome.

Is it going to have a Brotherhood alike where you destroy the towers to liberate one whole area??

Please explain what will be included and left out. I have not been kept up to date on this game and would appreicate a link or someone to explain about this game for me.

apresmode
10-10-2011, 10:07 AM
There will be other cities. Cappadocia will be explorable. But as for it being like AC2 we're not sure. It may just be that you go there in a cut scene. Also you will play as Altair presumably in a different city or two (Masyaf for sure at least).

There will be twoer like things, but areas will apparently be taken back occasionally. So it will be a more active thing.

thekarlone
10-10-2011, 10:11 AM
A mix. Huge city like Brotherhood, this time will be Constantinople, but another smaller cities like Cappadocia or Masyaf.

C3G Jester
10-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I want more actions. More city to explore. and I want to liberate zones/areas and buy store. I loved Brotherhood more than part 2 but want explorable areas. not just a huge city. I wish they added a city or town to explore in Brotherhood instead of just Rome

worsecuve
10-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by thekarlone:
A mix. Huge city like Brotherhood, this time will be Constantinople, but another smaller cities like Cappadocia or Masyaf.
I know this is off topic but The Karlone .......
You. Have. THE BEST SIG EVER!

thekarlone
10-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by worsecuve:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekarlone:
I know this is off topic but The Karlone .......
You. Have. THE BEST SIG EVER! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jexx21
10-10-2011, 02:52 PM
Confirmed Free-roam: Constantinople, Cappadocia, Masyaf, small town outside Masyaf.

Constantinople had 4 districts (Fact). (speculation starts here) I think that Cappadocia will have 2 districts, and that Masyaf and the small village will be the size of one district.

So.. like 8 districts I'm guessing.

C3G Jester
10-11-2011, 11:46 AM
I am currently playing Brotherhood Single Player. Going for single player achievo. However, I am wondering if the Revelation will have zones you have to liberate. Like you have to blow up a tower to liberate the zone to upgrade and stuff like that. I would love that to return.

ProletariatPleb
10-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by commanderjst:
I am currently playing Brotherhood Single Player. Going for single player achievo. However, I am wondering if the Revelation will have zones you have to liberate. Like you have to blow up a tower to liberate the zone to upgrade and stuff like that. I would love that to return.

Oh it is returning, not as Borgia tower, but as Assassin Dens.

C3G Jester
10-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Cool but can we liberate?? Or do you mean that we destroy the assassin towers??

ProletariatPleb
10-11-2011, 12:05 PM

Why would we destroy assassin towers? 0_o we are the assassins, I don't know much, but yes, we have to liberate the zones, but we don't have to burn towers down to liberate them I think...

LightRey
10-11-2011, 12:35 PM
You'll get to liberate certain area's of the city just like with Rome, which will probably mean taking control of a certain Templar base and turning it into an Assassin Den, like with the Borgia towers.

CRUDFACE
10-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by sidspyker24:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commanderjst:

Why would we destroy assassin towers? 0_o we are the assassins, I don't know much, but yes, we have to liberate the zones, but we don't have to burn towers down to liberate them I think... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We take the towers over, then turn them into Assassin's dens, which allow for bomb crafting places and ziplines over the area. But instead of before, we have to actually defend them in a RTS type game of Den Defense where you stop them from taking the place back from you.

Does that help?

Edit: darn you lightrey, lol, beat me to it

playassassins1
10-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
Confirmed Free-roam: Constantinople, Cappadocia, Masyaf, small town outside Masyaf.

Constantinople had 4 districts (Fact). (speculation starts here) I think that Cappadocia will have 2 districts, and that Masyaf and the small village will be the size of one district.

So.. like 8 districts I'm guessing.

And don't forget that we are also able to free-roam on 'The Island' with Desmond. So its the same thing like ACB were we got to explore Monterigionne