PDA

View Full Version : Full mission editor for online HELP!!!

Speedfellow
10-31-2004, 04:44 PM
Hi guys,can some one please help I have built a mission with the B25 and can choose any crew position, but on line nobody else seems able to' all they get is an error message . So I tried it with the A20 ,but same thing. I have no probs when putting up server for dogfighting or using the default coop missions is there something Im doing wrong ?

Ps... love this sim http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

e5kimo
10-31-2004, 04:55 PM
please be a bit more specific ... what kind of error message are they getting ?

you said the stock coop missions dont work either ? edit: argh sorry , misread your post

i assume that there is either a version mismatch (you are running standalone and the people who want to join your game use fb+aep+pf) or they are not able to connect your server in the first place (time out error) which could indicate that there is an issue with your firewall/router...

edit: can you upload your mission so we can have a look at it ?

Speedfellow
11-01-2004, 01:26 AM
Sry If I wasnt clearer.
When I set a server for the default dogfight and coop missions no problems people can join and play ,just when I run my mission other people can join the game ,but not play it. Also tried last night with a friend and we both have PF as stand alone. The error message he gets is something about groundchief unrecognised objects

Tully__
11-01-2004, 03:51 AM
Groundchief is a ground object, probably a vehicle. It sounds like (and this is purely a guess) one of the ground objects has been corrupted on your installation or in that mission.

Try removing all the ground objects and testing again, then add them back in one at a time, testing after each one to see if the error message re-occurs.

Speedfellow
11-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Ok thnx for the replies I will try that and let you know what happens

Lifetaker999
11-01-2004, 12:22 PM
Make sure the path of all moving ground objects is long enough and clear. Making it too short is the most common mistake that causes this error.

Speedfellow
11-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Thnx for your help guys my multicrew mission works online great now