PDA

View Full Version : Loss of the ring finger (?)

degarczynski
11-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Finished the game last night...at a slightly faster pace than I wanted but I have a bad habit of impatience.

Did most of the end-game secrets; now I'm running through a second time at a slow pace, getting all the flags, etc.

Something nags at me however.

As I read about this game for 2+ years before it came out, I already knew Assassin's sacrificed a ring finger for the hidden blade. When/where in the game is made known to non-fanboys/girls?

The female doctor shows her missing ring finger to Desmond, but the effect falls short if you haven't been reading about it...did I miss an unlock? Any advice on how to achieve said cut-scene is much appreciated

degarczynski
11-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Finished the game last night...at a slightly faster pace than I wanted but I have a bad habit of impatience.

Did most of the end-game secrets; now I'm running through a second time at a slow pace, getting all the flags, etc.

Something nags at me however.

As I read about this game for 2+ years before it came out, I already knew Assassin's sacrificed a ring finger for the hidden blade. When/where in the game is made known to non-fanboys/girls?

The female doctor shows her missing ring finger to Desmond, but the effect falls short if you haven't been reading about it...did I miss an unlock? Any advice on how to achieve said cut-scene is much appreciated

Tela
11-25-2007, 09:34 PM
I actually...don't think it was in the game at all. I knew before-hand what the missing finger was all about, so i'm not sure how others who didn't know would take it...or understand.