PDA

View Full Version : can someone explain this to me?

Jessemckenzie
09-17-2010, 05:50 PM
I ordered Assassin's Creed Brotherhood from gamestop.com for the PS3. I want the beta bad and it says this:
"Online Customers: A beta code and instructions on how to participate in the beta will be emailed beginning 9/20/2010."
so what I understand is I will get an email with a code to enter on ubisoft and then they will then email me the PSN key? but, I called gamestop and they said I should come pick one up from the store? Can anyone clarify this for me?
Also does my email for ubisoft where I enter the code have to be the same as my psn email?

breakdown89
09-17-2010, 06:17 PM
"so what I understand is I will get an email with a code to enter on ubisoft and then they will then email me the PSN key?" yes, you will get your beta code on the 20th to enter in on the site they give you, then on octobor 4th, they'll mail you your PSN key to download the beta. "Also does my email for ubisoft where I enter the code have to be the same as my psn email?" not really, when you go to the website they give you to enter in your code, it'll show you afterwards the e-mail adress you've registered with your ubi account, but will give you the option to change your ubi e-mail adress to send the PSN key to a different e-mail address if you want.

Jessemckenzie
09-17-2010, 06:46 PM
thank you I understand it now

breakdown89
09-17-2010, 06:50 PM
you are most welcome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif