PDA

View Full Version : question on NPC's in AC2

phantompunch
11-02-2009, 04:09 PM
will the world in AC2 be more lively and vibrant, that was one of my peeves in the first one, i just didn't find the world around me to be lively enough. will it improve in the second one??

Coolgerb
11-02-2009, 04:12 PM
You didn't really bother to look around for info, did you?

Altaezio
11-02-2009, 04:13 PM
yes. actually, people have all different types of color clothing, nd sum buildings hav different colors, nd also, people are talkn, they group up nd gossip (sometimes about yuu, ezio the assassin.) To me its improved 100%

Captain Tomatoz
11-02-2009, 04:17 PM
im sure i heard in one of the many interviews that there will be arguements in the street between npcs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Morf113
11-02-2009, 05:09 PM
There are also singers and Haldbrads (think they is called that) the haldbrads are people that yells like in the first one nut this time you can bribe them to lower you notoriety. Yeah you have notoriety and that can be lowered be picking off wanted posters with your name or killing the people that saw you assassination.

phantompunch
11-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Coolgerb:
You didn't really bother to look around for info, did you?

yea i am being somewhat of a lazy bum lol, but ive been watching gameplay videos that focus more on lineal missions rather than free mode. which is why i was curious about the NPC's since the developer diaries have all been about missions and assassin strategies. not that im complaining though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

El_Sjietah
11-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Morf113:
There are also singers and Haldbrads (think they is called that) the haldbrads are people that yells like in the first one nut this time you can bribe them to lower you notoriety. Yeah you have notoriety and that can be lowered be picking off wanted posters with your name or killing the people that saw you assassination.
You mean heralds?

Morf113
11-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah El_