PDA

View Full Version : having flights 2,3,4 follow u??

ltforce
05-20-2005, 05:12 PM
i want to make a nice large bombing raid in PF on southern japan and i cant get flights 2,3,4 of my squadron to follow me?? i dont want them just following waypoints i want them to follow me wherever i fly. i set them with no waypoints and i set thier target as my flight #1, i set them as same squadron as me and everything and when i get into game i click rejoin when under squad commands on the radio and they never follow me is there anyway to set them to follow me??

ltforce
05-20-2005, 05:12 PM
i want to make a nice large bombing raid in PF on southern japan and i cant get flights 2,3,4 of my squadron to follow me?? i dont want them just following waypoints i want them to follow me wherever i fly. i set them with no waypoints and i set thier target as my flight #1, i set them as same squadron as me and everything and when i get into game i click rejoin when under squad commands on the radio and they never follow me is there anyway to set them to follow me??

VW-IceFire
05-20-2005, 05:16 PM
They should roughly follow you if you set identical waypoints nearby and have them target your flight at all waypoints. But that only holds true until you reach combat...if there are fighters and they need to attack they will.

Basically, their flight leader is following your flight. But they are still an independant flight.

Ask for more details in the Mission Builder forum.