PDA

View Full Version : Banging head against a brick wall

Demarth
06-15-2010, 02:49 PM
I know a lot of people are having these problems, and other than using a certain emulator hack, I still can't get onto Settlers 7.

I sent support a ticket, and they replied the next day, which is great. But their advice didnt work and they resolved the ticket before it was actually resolved..seriously!!

What more can someone do?
Downloaded from Steam, Hosts File is clean, Virus, Malware, Spyware clean and still can't connect.

I then thought, hmm maybe my account information is wrong. But the character limit when you try to login to the game is too small.

I can login to the ubi.com website, but not the game launcher because the character limit is too small!

Going to demand a refund from Steam, because this is ridiculus.

BB_ScriptError
06-16-2010, 06:11 AM
Do you get an "invalid account or password" message from the Game Launcher when attempting to log in? There is a 15 character limit on the username, which doesn't seem to be the problem here, and a 16 char limit on the password. Can you choose a shorter password as a quick workaround until the length-discrepancy of the password field on the website and in the Game Launcher has been fixed?

francoisvanniek
07-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Join the club i am so frustrated with ubisoft its not funny. installed the game played it for 4 misions and played 3 online games and then the game said that my cd key is invalid/used befor. contacted support and got run around for 4 weeks with them asking if its legitimate software and wanting cd key and photo's and proof of purchase. gave all the info and then they said its handed to higher powers to solve 3 months later and no reply ........... **** if you ask me