PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Gear

tmaster98765
12-31-2010, 01:36 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else want Desmond's backpack. Also possible his hoodie. They're both cool in the game so i want to know if anyone was thinking the way i was.

Serrachio
12-31-2010, 01:36 PM
I wouldn't mind an arm-guard thing with the pattern of Desmond's tattoo.

Neo_Age
12-31-2010, 01:57 PM
His hidden blade in AC:B would make a handy letter opener....amongst other things.

(sorry, had too)

HikaruFire
12-31-2010, 01:59 PM
they already have his t-shirt and there atualy working on his hoodie you can see them in ubiworkshop i think thats what is call.

GibsonD90
12-31-2010, 04:02 PM
I looked and looked for a hoodie that has the little peak at the end but couldn't find any. I did find one on eBay that looks awesome, but it got bid up to $311 which is out of my price range lol.

tmaster98765
12-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Neo_Age:
His hidden blade in AC:B would make a handy letter opener....amongst other things.

(sorry, had too)

that just had to be the best idea for the hidden blade yet

Valentorg
12-31-2010, 09:57 PM
I wonder when Desmond found the time to change his clothes and get a backback between AC2 and Brotherhood. I suppose they must have just been prepared and had the clothes and backback in the truck. :/
But I have to wonder if they somehow had a shower in there, too. I mean, why even bother changing if he wasn't clean? Maybe they stopped somewhere but that seems a little risky.

Neo_Age
01-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Valentorg:
I wonder when Desmond found the time to change his clothes and get a backback between AC2 and Brotherhood. I suppose they must have just been prepared and had the clothes and backback in the truck. :/
But I have to wonder if they somehow had a shower in there, too. I mean, why even bother changing if he wasn't clean? Maybe they stopped somewhere but that seems a little risky.

Dont forget he also changed his hidden blade. At the end of AC2 he was using Ezio's but in AC:B it appears to be a modern version designed to be hidden under a long sleeved shirt.

tmaster98765
01-01-2011, 11:44 AM
how did the fit all of the stuff in their lair in the truck? i didn't think the truck was that big, and if they had a shower in the truck then that would take up even more space

Valentorg
01-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Huh...I never even thought about the equipment. That's a pretty impressive truck they have there.

tmaster98765
01-01-2011, 04:33 PM
has to be a truck made by the same people that made Mary Poppins bag.

PirateRob
01-02-2011, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Neo_Age:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Valentorg:

Dont forget he also changed his hidden blade. At the end of AC2 he was using Ezio's but in AC:B it appears to be a modern version designed to be hidden under a long sleeved shirt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It looks like desmond just took the bracer off of the hidden blade from ac2 to me

Neo_Age
01-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by PirateRob:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neo_Age:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Valentorg:

Dont forget he also changed his hidden blade. At the end of AC2 he was using Ezio's but in AC:B it appears to be a modern version designed to be hidden under a long sleeved shirt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It looks like desmond just took the bracer off of the hidden blade from ac2 to me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was under the impression that the blade was a part of the bracer based on how it was handled in AC2. I mean I suppose they might have detached the blade from the bracer during the ride to the new hideout but that seems like it would be more trouble than it would be worth.