PDA

View Full Version : Whose real-life face is Ezio's?

Lethalla
09-28-2010, 12:22 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm sure I read it somewhere but can't remember.

What is the name of the guy whose face Ezio/Desmond (/Altair??) is modelled on?
thanks

primerib69
09-28-2010, 12:42 AM
ya boiiiiiiiiiiii

Big-Boss_777
09-28-2010, 01:19 AM
his name is Francisco Randez

Xanatos2007
09-28-2010, 01:28 AM
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/204/b/4/Real_Desmond_Miles_or_Altair__by_Butterfly386.jpg

Although I think they used someone else for Ezio.

Big-Boss_777
09-28-2010, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

no its still him just that in ac2 they made a new engine so they made his face with more emotion like smiling,yelling,etc. you kno.. the things altair didnt fully express

ARIARAIDEN
09-28-2010, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/204/b/4/Real_Desmond_Miles_or_Altair__by_Butterfly386.jpg

Altair,Desmond and Ezio looks all the same.Ezio has only more hair.

Xanatos2007
09-28-2010, 04:17 AM
I don't know... he seemed a little chubbier to me. And shorter.

mojsarn
09-28-2010, 04:19 AM
I think they said that they mixed Randez face with the kid who played young Ezio in Lineage.
Thats maybe why they arent quite similar

EzioAssassin51
09-28-2010, 05:25 AM
They just changed his face around so they don't all look axactly the same!

Also, according to the AC Wiki, Desmond's face changes slightly from the first game to look a bit more like Ezio!

PlagueDoctor357
09-28-2010, 08:13 AM
They all have the same face. Remember Ezio ages in the game guys....

When you first meet Caterina, he's the right age and looks exactly like Desmond n Altair.

I also love their walk which Desmond picked up in the second game when you speed walk.

Oh and BTW AC1's killcam was way better, and Altair made awesome faces when stabbing people. I barely see ezios teeth when you get a decent kill cam on AC2.

phil.llllll
09-28-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:

no its still him just that in ac2 they made a new engine so they made his face with more emotion like smiling,yelling,etc. you kno.. the things altair didnt fully express

He's completely different from him. Do a side by side comparison with AC1 Desmond and AC2. The texture still matches up with elements of his face though - eyebrows are still the same as is the facial hair.

Oh and BTW AC1's killcam was way better, and Altair made awesome faces when stabbing people. I barely see ezios teeth when you get a decent kill cam on AC2

I can't believe they left those out in AC2! He really showed his aggression in those fights.

PhiIs1618033
09-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Wasn't it Nolan North?

Caligula__
09-28-2010, 09:01 AM
Nolan North is just the voice actor

FranklinWalker
09-28-2010, 09:05 AM
hmm,i dont know http://www.free123.net/sig/25/smile.gif

Black_Widow9
09-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by primerib69:
ya boiiiiiiiiiiii
If you don't have anything to add to the discussion please don't even bother posting. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

afrothunder520
09-28-2010, 02:29 PM
nolan north is everyone, he are some,

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions= Ultimate Deadpool
Mafia II= Alberto Clemente/Pedestrians

Singularity= James Devlin
Transformers: War for Cybertron Brawl / Additional Voices
Alpha Protocol
Resonance of Fate=Vashyron

Dark Void=Will
Army of Two: The 40th Day=Salem

Final Fantasy XIII=Cocoon Inhabitants
The Saboteur= Le Crochet/Additional Voices

Assassin's Creed II=Desmond Miles / Adam

Dragon Age: Origins .... Eirik/Ruck/Owain/Additional Voices
Marvel Super Hero Squad .... Asgardians / U.S. Agent / A.I.M. Agent /
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves .... Nathan Drake
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time .... Sigmund/Nefarious Trooper
Halo 3: ODST .... Romeo
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 .... War Machine
Shadow Complex .... Jason Fleming

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.... Sideswipe / Additional Voices
Red Faction Guerrilla
Infamous .... Additional Voices
Terminator Salvation .... Dobkin
X-Men Origins: Wolverine .... Additional Voices

The Chronicles of Rid****: Assault on Dark Athena .... Guard
Resistance: Retribution .... Roland Mallery

DarkicoN14
09-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by afrothunder520:

Alpha Protocol

Dark Void=Will

Red Faction Guerrilla

yeah but he has just such an awsome voice

Big-Boss_777
09-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by phil.llllll
He's completely different from him. Do a side by side comparison with AC1 Desmond and AC2. The texture still matches up with elements of his face though - eyebrows are still the same as is the facial hair.

yes indeed his features are very different i agree but its still the same person, they just re-vamped his face for it can be suitible for both desmond & ezio, see for ur self n search it on AC wiki, anyhow it wudve been obvious if they did use another person, his name/pic wudve been everywhere, but no its still francisco's face just alot different

phil.llllll
09-28-2010, 06:58 PM
yes indeed his features are very different i agree but its still the same person, they just re-vamped his face for it can be suitible for both desmond & ezio, see for ur self n search it on AC wiki, anyhow it wudve been obvious if they did use another person, his name/pic wudve been everywhere, but no its still francisco's face just alot different

If he's very different, then they obviously didn't model him after the same person. Also they could just come up with the model design themselves (what they probably did) instead of modeleling him after someone. And don't believe everything you see on the wiki.

ACfreak357
09-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Whos noticed that Altair, Ezio and Desmond all have the same scar on their lips.

phil.llllll
09-28-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by ACfreak357:
Whos noticed that Altair, Ezio and Desmond all have the same scar on their lips.

Most have I'm sure, since they practically highlight at the beginning of AC2. Though I guess it might have been easy to miss if one didn't pay too close of attention to Altair in the original.

Lethalla
09-29-2010, 12:02 AM
Various arguments aside, thanks for answering my post!

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Randez is hot but I'd prefer Ezio given the choice... lol

RyokutheFox
06-14-2011, 05:16 PM
So I noticed that this forum has been dead for a while, but I'm here to revive it! haha

I found this website... If you look at the pictures, it shows that Desmond, Ezio, and Altair are really just the same face.

http://www.xbox360achievements...wthread.php?t=261058 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=261058)

It's got really good close-ups, and they all look exactly the same... and exactly like Fransisco, of course (that man is sexy!). They've all got the lip scar, too.

phil.llllll
06-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by RyokutheFox:
So I noticed that this forum has been dead for a while, but I'm here to revive it! haha

I found this website... If you look at the pictures, it shows that Desmond, Ezio, and Altair are really just the same face.

http://www.xbox360achievements...wthread.php?t=261058 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=261058)

It's got really good close-ups, and they all look exactly the same... and exactly like Fransisco, of course (that man is sexy!). They've all got the lip scar, too.

No they don't. At least not compared to AC1 they don't (AC1 Des looks a lot different from AC2 Des).

They remodeled them all for AC2 and it really no longer looks anything like Fransisco anymore (e.g. AC2 face is more round and not as long, AC1 Des has higher cheek bones and a lot more noticable indentations below them, plus the shading is different and they're not as detailed as the AC1 models).

But yeah, comparing the brotherhood ones they do (i.e. they all use the same base head mesh).

beatledude210
06-14-2011, 07:02 PM

Don't forget Black Ops, he played Dr. Richtofen.

Alpha Protocol

Dark Void=Will

Red Faction Guerrilla

kriegerdesgottes
06-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by PlagueDoctor357:
They all have the same face. Remember Ezio ages in the game guys....

When you first meet Caterina, he's the right age and looks exactly like Desmond n Altair.

I also love their walk which Desmond picked up in the second game when you speed walk.

Oh and BTW AC1's killcam was way better, and Altair made awesome faces when stabbing people. I barely see ezios teeth when you get a decent kill cam on AC2.

No they definitely do not have the exact same face. They are all modeled after francisco randez but the faces change slightly each time with each new assassin.

Mic_92
06-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by perser16:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

Altair,Desmond and Ezio looks all the same.Ezio has only more hair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio's face is a bit wider though, he doesn't look exactly like Desmond.

Blind2Society
06-15-2011, 02:22 AM
The Chronicles of Rid****: Assault on Dark
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

phil.llllll
06-15-2011, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

No they definitely do not have the exact same face. They are all modeled after francisco randez but the faces change slightly each time with each new assassin.

They changed more than slightly between AC1 and 2 that it's hard to say they're modeled after Randez anymore.

Ezio's face is a bit wider though, he doesn't look exactly like Desmond.

In AC2/B he does (the head model is shared between all three).

Big-Boss_777
06-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by phil.llllll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:

If he's very different, then they obviously didn't model him after the same person. Also they could just come up with the model design themselves (what they probably did) instead of modeleling him after someone. And don't believe everything you see on the wiki. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your so damn sure.. then who is the new person they modeled Ezio and what's his exact name huh?? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

phil.llllll
06-15-2011, 11:30 AM
If your so damn sure.. then who is the new person they modeled Ezio and what's his exact name huh?? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

You do realize you don't have to model a character after any particular person, right?

They probably used an artist's conception and a mixture of certain features of the original Desmond for the base, and worked from there.

Big-Boss_777
06-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by phil.llllll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big-Boss_777:

You do realize you don't have to model a character after any particular person, right?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But they indeed did use someone in this particular game...........

phil.llllll
06-15-2011, 12:08 PM
But they indeed did use someone in this particular game...........

As I said before, they used Fransisco for AC1 but they so completely changed the model for AC2 and again for B that it's hard to say he's modeled after him anymore, at least in any strict sense.

iN3krO
06-15-2011, 12:09 PM

It's not Adam who talks in "The Truth" in Ac2... you can see Adam's Head when some1 talks, i just think it's desmond or one of his ancestors (same ancestor s16 had) o.o

RzaRecta357
06-15-2011, 12:40 PM
Why is this conversation even still happening after my original answer?

In AC1, Desmond and Altair had the same face. Based on that french guy.

In AC2, with upgraded graphics they decided to probably change it a bit. Why?

Because Ezio had to go from like 17 to near 40 and his face would need to change. So instead of modeling it after someone they just changed it to barely any difference and then made Ezio age.

Ezio on his way to venice has the same face as Desmond in AC2.

So that's probably the answer. In AC2 they had to have him age and decided to just change Desmonds model a tiny bit to reflect on it and to make sure they had the same face in the end.

Otherwise they would of had to de-age franciso and add an italian haircut. Probably easier to just draw em all from memory or something.

Hell, look at Lucy. We know it's the same model and VA but her face looks way different. It's just graphics and a bit better drawing. (Even though most people like her AC1 model better....obviously the AC2 one was better...lips and all.)

phil.llllll
06-15-2011, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Hell, look at Lucy. We know it's the same model and VA but her face looks way different. It's just graphics and a bit better drawing. (Even though most people like her AC1 model better....obviously the AC2 one was better...lips and all.)

Lucy's model from the first one wasn't too good though. Didn't really look as much like Kristen Bell as the ACB one does - though they're both still instantly recognizable as her.

It's pretty much the opposite situation for Desmond between AC1 and 2.

halihayweed
06-15-2011, 02:02 PM
this photo kind of freaks me out. i dont know what i would do if i saw him on the street. lol though Ezio looks far more handsome that Francisco. I think it's because Ezio is just a badass...girls are more attracted to badasses

iN3krO
06-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by halihayweed:
this photo kind of freaks me out. i dont know what i would do if i saw him on the street. lol though Ezio looks far more handsome that Francisco. I think it's because Ezio is just a badass...girls are more attracted to badasses

Main problem of Ac2/B... Altair was not badass, the player playing him was badass. Ezio is badass, not the player playing it.

Yeah, sorry for the troll reply :P

ThaWhistle
06-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by mojsarn:
I think they said that they mixed Randez face with the kid who played young Ezio in Lineage.
Thats maybe why they arent quite similar

i seem to think not, cuz that kid looked more like a fish and jarjar binks had sex and crapped out a creepy and scared looking 14 year old girl.

the ezio/altair/desmond face seems to have just fattened up and made to look a bit more european and slightly less middleasterny

ThaWhistle
06-15-2011, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

whatcho talkin about willis? AC2 lucy looked like a bad, barbie-ized caricature of kristen bell. AC1 was alright, but ACB seemed to have gotten it right.

RzaRecta357
06-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

whatcho talkin about willis? AC2 lucy looked like a bad, barbie-ized caricature of kristen bell. AC1 was alright, but ACB seemed to have gotten it right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Regardless of her lips and look, her drawing was still better.

Inorganic9_2
06-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Ezio and Altair (excuse the lack of accent) do have different faces. I think the most noticeable thing about Ezio is that his nose is a different shape. There are other things too.

phil.llllll
06-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
Ezio and Altair (excuse the lack of accent) do have different faces. I think the most noticeable thing about Ezio is that his nose is a different shape. There are other things too.

If you're talking between AC1 and 2, they definitely have very different faces.

They're the exact same, however, in AC2 and B. Not only do they use the same mesh for the head, the texture is the exact same as well (not counting Ezio when he gets older).

JJTHoukes
06-17-2011, 03:00 PM
In AC: Revelations, his real-life face is Osama Bin Laden. Seriously. Layer a photo of his face over Ezio's, and the beard matches. So does the nose.
We can't see his eyes.

I'm not speaking about the much more awesome CGI version here, ofcourse.