PDA

View Full Version : Serial Number

SyehHiddenBlade
05-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Hi guys.i juz wanna ask you all, did somebody knows,in which folder that they put the promotional code/serial number for AC:Brotherhood??? I want to play Multiplayer Mode and I cant do that without the code.

KingDaniel0
05-17-2011, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by SyehHiddenBlade:
Hi guys.i juz wanna ask you all, did somebody knows,in which folder that they put the promotional code/serial number for AC:Brotherhood??? I want to play Multiplayer Mode and I cant do that without the code.

Are you asking about the Game's Main CD-key, or some other CODE to unlock some extras/exclusive content ?

For the main product/CD-KEY, did you buy and purchase this Game ? If yes, then is it a RETAIL disk copy, or you downloaded it from any digital web-store like STEAM, Ubishop etc. ?

The CD-KEY code will be printed on the Back or front of your Game's Manual, on a Slip of paper, if you have a Retail Copy of this Game. Check the Game's Manual/Box. Sometimes there is a Silver sticker like thing which you need to Scratch with a Coin, to reveal the game's Code......

Or, check your EMAIL account, and all the folders like Spam/junk, if you bought this Game from any Digital Online store.

Some Digital stores also have an option on their Website, where you can view all your recent Purchase and full Account Details. Sometimes the Product Key is also listed here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------