PDA

View Full Version : Carrier Elevators

Z1stDan
10-19-2004, 08:17 AM
A while back there was speculation that the elevators on the carriers would be operational. Anybody know if that is going to happen or not. Just currious. Would be excellent if true. Thanks!

diabloblanco1
10-19-2004, 12:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Z1stDan:
A while back there was speculation that the elevators on the carriers would be operational. Anybody know if that is going to happen or not. Just currious. Would be excellent if true. Thanks! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.

Jieitai_Tsunami
10-19-2004, 03:00 PM
I remember that but I can't see the point in it. I'm sure luthier said you will start underdeck then use the elevator to move up and taxi.

http://www.il2sturmovik.com/forgotten_battles/devupdate/160404/USS_Lexington_1941_03.jpg

diabloblanco1
10-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Like I said elevators are NOT in PF, regardless of what Luthier said he wanted. They are not there. You ALWAYS start out on deck wings foled engine off. The exception is DF maps where the wings are not folded, but there is NO elevator modeled. Hope that clears the confusion of posting an alpha and speculating.

eleanori
10-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Well that's a shame, that would have been one of those emursion details that would set PF apart from CFS2 and its carrier ops.