PDA

View Full Version : two bugs found in the game

raaaid
12-13-2005, 10:15 AM
in quick mision mode you can only chose between radiator open and radiator close auto, maybe its because i have the engine overheat off but what sense makes then not being able to close the radiator

i put in the il2setup conesion 28.8 k but when i jump online it uses isdn and i have to change it manually everytime

R_Target
12-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Turn on complex engine management.

VW-IceFire
12-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by raaaid:
in quick mision mode you can only chose between radiator open and radiator close auto, maybe its because i have the engine overheat off but what sense makes then not being able to close the radiator

i put in the il2setup conesion 28.8 k but when i jump online it uses isdn and i have to change it manually everytime
Complex Engine Management = Turn it on
I believe servers have the ability to override connection settings now.

WWSensei
12-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Also, if he uses Hyperlobby it's going to reset to what ever speed is in the hlpro.ini setting as well.

Tully__
12-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by raaaid:

1. Your settings, not a bug.

2. Hyperlobby sets connection speed to ISDN. If you want to change it permanently, change the connection speed in the Forgotten Battles section of the file hlpro.ini in your Hyperlobby folder. BACK UP the file before editing.

Waldo.Pepper
12-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Maybe it is not engine managment related. Maybe it is interference from your tinfoil hat? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Akronnick
12-14-2005, 04:25 AM
Consider this, If you set the difficulty settings to unlimited fuel, your plane is a perpetual motion machine

Chuck_Older
12-14-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey, raaaid had a legitmate question. So he doesn't know everything about online play, so what. I think his ideas are weird sometimes too but he's asking for a little help