PDA

View Full Version : DGen help/alteration

Backdraft57
11-26-2004, 10:50 AM
Folks,

I have a low end machine with no bucks to upgrade so that suggestion doesn't work. Althought I only have a P3 600mhrz with a Gforce 4 64 mb, all of IL2 runs really good when I have a low number of planes in the air.

I have set the DGen line in the config to aircraftintensity=low, however I still get 30-40 aircraft in the air and it is not playable. Prior to the PF addition I had used the IL2Stab and set the aircraft to low and only had 5-10 aircraft which was flyable.

Was wondering if anyone knew of a way to limit the number of aircraft in DGen to a lower number?
Thanks Much.

Backdraft57
11-26-2004, 10:50 AM
Folks,

I have a low end machine with no bucks to upgrade so that suggestion doesn't work. Althought I only have a P3 600mhrz with a Gforce 4 64 mb, all of IL2 runs really good when I have a low number of planes in the air.

I have set the DGen line in the config to aircraftintensity=low, however I still get 30-40 aircraft in the air and it is not playable. Prior to the PF addition I had used the IL2Stab and set the aircraft to low and only had 5-10 aircraft which was flyable.

Was wondering if anyone knew of a way to limit the number of aircraft in DGen to a lower number?
Thanks Much.