PDA

View Full Version : code for the shipyard for ps3

grrsanta
12-01-2009, 09:17 PM
recently got the game as a pre order but the code was not included. Can any one help out there? cant seem to get anywhere with this.

Ureh
12-03-2009, 01:49 PM
it only come with black edition. if you bought black edition but it didn't come with it then you were screwed somehow (either accidentally or purposely).

MrNussbaum
12-03-2009, 01:54 PM
You could also get it with a pre-order of the standard edition at Best Buy.

bcCoBHC
12-04-2009, 12:09 AM
if you live in the US its hard to get the Black Edition. i got the master assassin edition, which is the north american special edition. it came with two exclusive maps, not including the one for the shipyard. although i think they will make it available on UPLAY.

BladeMos
12-05-2009, 01:39 PM
what is the shipyard? are you guys playing online? what are these dlc i keep hearing about? and how do you know what edition you got cause mine came with a codde for a map.

bcCoBHC
12-06-2009, 02:19 AM
if you purchased any edition with an Ezio figurine than you got a special edition package. from what ive heard the shipyard dlc is only available in the black edition, which i think is only available in Europe.. i am getting content from UPLAY over PSN. be signed on PSN and go to the AC2 main menu and you will see an option for UPLAY. i got one dlc map from UPLAY (Auditore Family Cript) and an Altair costume/playable character, extra throwing knives, and a console theme.

cmrn
12-07-2009, 07:35 PM
i got the ship yard when i bought the game at best buy the code was inside the game case