PDA

View Full Version : Why the game wont be patched....

crackednutz
11-16-2007, 01:23 AM
Xbox360 owners cant all get patched since they have to develop a game that doesnt require a harddrive. In the minds of a developer a patch would only go to the PS3 owners and only some of the 360 owners... It wouldnt be a fix all... even though a patch would be great. This will be the logic as to why there wont be a patch.

xekushnr
11-16-2007, 01:30 AM
So you work for Ubisoft then?

You dont own a 360 do you? Most, if not all of the games I own have patches for them. Most 360 owners also have hard drives.

Faylinks
11-16-2007, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by jdwebster:
Xbox360 owners cant all get patched since they have to develop a game that doesnt require a harddrive. In the minds of a developer a patch would only go to the PS3 owners and only some of the 360 owners... It wouldnt be a fix all... even though a patch would be great. This will be the logic as to why there wont be a patch.
dont alot of people have hard drives? it came with mine. and i dont think that would stop them from reliceing a patch, but i dont think they have anything thats worthwile to fix that will get them more money

psycopath2003
11-16-2007, 01:35 AM
honestly the memory cards are only that useful for a short amount of time or when you wanna go to a friends place to play games. so yeah a lot of people who own a 360 have a hard drive i would say. as well as yes there is a patch for pretty much every game to be played some are for just the simplest petty things such as fixing a slight issue of an AI getting stuck on something or whatever they never fixed in pre-release.

crackednutz
11-16-2007, 01:38 AM
Dont get me wrong I hope there will be a patch.... I thoroughly enjoy the game when its not locking up........

unnamedninja
11-16-2007, 02:11 AM
All my patches go on the memory card. Patches which are just bugfixes are tiny and take up no space. You're thinking of patches which contain extra game content such as textures and sound files which are the big ones. If you have a memory card you can get bugs patched.

So far i've patched oblivion, gears of war and something else i forgot.

ole_slayer
11-16-2007, 02:20 AM
game updates are made all the time. I know its not like a PC game. But every few times u put a game in when ur conected to xbox live its updated. why wouldnt it be same with AC ? anyway if they iron out any bugs in this game. They will have solved them anyready for the sequels then.