PDA

View Full Version : ILLUMINATI

i11uminatiorder
05-16-2010, 12:01 PM
ILLUMINATI

YOU PEOPLE DO KNOW THAT MOST OF THE SYMBOLS USED IN THIS AC GAME IS ONE OF THE MANY ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS. THE TRAILER IS ENCRYPTED AND IS USED TO SHOW A FAKE ILLUSION OF A WORLD:

(getting inside the animus)
CONTROL OF THE YOUNG- THE YOUNG MIND, EASY AND DELICATE TO PENITRATE WITH THE GAMES.

IF THIS MESSAGE/TOPIC IS DELETEDSENDME A MESSAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. IF ME ACCOUNT IS DELETED THEN YOU SHALL KNOW. WHAT IF NOTHING HAPPENS? THAT!MY FRIENDS IS THE PERFECT WAY FOR WHO EVER IS BEHIND THINGS LIKE THIS TO AVOID THIS KIND OF TROUBLE. A MESSAGE MESSAGE COULD HELP BUT BY THE ILLUMINATI.. THAT SHALL NOT STOP THIS TEACHERY

caswallawn_2k7
05-16-2010, 12:15 PM
your looking for the key under tab and above shift. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

L0rdeKing
05-16-2010, 12:19 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif BEAUTIFUL
and I thought that crazy people who take bad jokes seriously don't exist
BAH!

UchihaKarasu
05-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Something about this reeks of Templar http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
I vote for banishment!XD

I don't mean to sound rude, but people who argue that video games and the media have an affect on our lives is BS, in my opinion. The only way a person can be influenced by something is if they choose for themselves to be.

TheEpicWolf
05-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Honestly i'm amazed it took so long for some nut case to come yelling about the Illuminati(don't know, don't care how to spell it)xD
The only thing about AC that kinda gets in my head is the awesomeness of being an Assassin running around killing people :P

Assassin_M
05-16-2010, 12:57 PM
You know what ? I like this Guy he has a bit of Templar in him, you know the uhhhhm, "Look I discovered something that nobody knew about !!!!! but i dont know where CAPS LOCK is" OMG OMG you know what? I`ll tell you what..... this man over here deserves a round of Applause for his Superior Intellect that has even managed to bypass our Humble minds.... one last Question My Friend... you would`nt happen to have a Piece of Eden on YA ??????

Meleth1977
05-16-2010, 01:08 PM
You know, at the age of 33 I'm feeling rather flattered about being called "a young mind".

JohnConnor2012
05-16-2010, 03:46 PM
So CAPS LOCK = green ink, right?

UchihaKarasu
05-16-2010, 03:56 PM
wait, does anyone else find that the way the bold spells out "Send me that Message Illuminati" kind of odd, lol
Either this guy's trying to let out a secret message ( I doubt it) or I'm over thinking (much more likely)
Or he really is a Templar XD

TheEpicWolf
05-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
wait, does anyone else find that the way the bold spells out "Send me that Message Illuminati" kind of odd, lol
Either this guy's trying to let out a secret message ( I doubt it) or I'm over thinking (much more likely)
Or he really is a Templar XD

You may be over thinking it a tad http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif :L

UchihaKarasu
05-16-2010, 04:22 PM
XD probably, lol

An_Idea
05-16-2010, 04:22 PM
you know who was an illuminati? Stalin..... yeah

but i think ubisoft just drew sources from a bunch of "secret" organizations and groups when making they mystery.

and illuminati only got well known to the majority of people after Dan Brown's book

caswallawn_2k7
05-16-2010, 04:26 PM
after Dan Brown's book
and what a load of crap that was.

godsmack_darius
05-16-2010, 04:34 PM
As good as Angels and demons was, it was very well made and could be possible, but it is very believeble.

But I think their are a "illuminati" out their, I think they do plot behind the curtain, and all that cool stuff, but I think Illuminati is just a name we gave them, I dont think they are a cult.

You know, at the age of 33 I'm feeling rather flattered about being called "a young mind".

THAT IS A LOLZ

caswallawn_2k7
05-16-2010, 04:37 PM
But I think their are a "illuminati" out their, I think they do plot behind the curtain, and all that cool stuff, but I think Illuminati is just a name we gave them, I dont think they are a cult.
they are real and the only reason they setup was to remove religion, but like everything over the years the myth has evolved and people are too willing to believe anything they read or are told.

Feillyne
05-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Illuminati don't exist!

They would be scientists (if they really had existed), and certainly not businessmen, not artists, not lawyers or judges.

Rockefellers, Roc-a-fella, The Rothschild, 2PAC, MJ, JFK, Bush Senior, John Todd NEVER existed.

Skull & Bones, Bohemian Grove (Bohemian Club), Bilderberg, CFR, they DON'T exist. There are no such things.

Why must you people always believe in BS? :-) Nothing's happening. Everything is one big coincidence. ;-)

zgubilici
05-16-2010, 10:53 PM
Stop spamming the forums and stop using all caps when typing. It's considered shouting and rude in an online community.