PDA

View Full Version : What i think about the game

dantheman171981
01-22-2010, 01:01 PM
i think the game is amazing and is one of the best around. i also think that the new improved fetures are really cool. i was also very impressed with the new items that ubisoft added. However there are little things that i still would like ubisoft to improve for future eg. the hands of the charicters seemed a bit poorly animated and when sycronised a view point the swords and the cloths went through the pirch. another thing i notist was the AI wasnt very (I). also when i tryed to climb out of the water ezio fell back in. the archers will have a go at you even on the ground. when you quick walk the cape goes through. the weapons somtimes go through ezios robes. i feal that there is not enough smoke bombs. i was also a bit disapointed that you didnt keep the same uniform from e3 like the glove on ezios right hand. its just seems to be the little things. if you think im just complaining please dont think that i am just trying to get ubisoft to see the little glitches

FiskMunk
01-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Wait, you made two seperate threads on the same subject? If you're meant to be a troll, this isn't really trolling.

Black_Widow9
01-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Please do not create multiple Topics of the same discussion.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>