PDA

View Full Version : Brutus Armor Discussion; Revised

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 03:33 PM
here is my revised post about the brutus armor, along with a link to the original so that you may see the previous responses made to it:

ok, so, after 6 annoying dungeons, some fighting, and a good little bit of waiting, i got the brutus armor, from the picture in the first romulus scroll, i thought it was gonna be an epic suit of armor, like altair's was, but to my horror, they gave us a big, bulky, hairy, ragidy lookin thing, instead of the regal, slim, glorious armor i was expectin, first off, the shoulders were too braud, but i did like the gilded lion and eagle, second, the fur was a terrible addition, the part around the legs looked like it had been dragged through the mud, but i did like the straps and such around the legs, i thought the hood looked terrible too, it would have been far better tomake it the same color as the part around the legs, cape was eh, and i hated the furry vambrace, i just went back to the highest quality normal armor, was much better than the brutus thing, my advice to ubisoft is go back to a design similar to the armor of altair, sleek, beautiful, and epic

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6391034209 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6391034209)

i do this so that people may respond to my point of view, speak their minds, and give their ideas on the brutus armor from assassin's creed: brotherhood

because my previous offence was deemed as "unconstructive critisism, i would like to take this time to point out that while i complain about the armor's appearence, i also point out what about it looks good, and in my previous post, i even said that ubisoft is a great game company, and that they simply dropped the ball, this isnt unconstructive, it is highly constructive, my post is fine the way it is now, with no vulgarity, and is intended as a discussion post specifically about the brutus armor set, not all armor sets, or as feed back, i will post in the feedback thread as well, but this post is here for discussion purposes

nothing is true, everything is permitted

Pitalla
01-04-2011, 03:35 PM
They should had just given us the Drachen Armor instead... dont you think? They should had keeped the brutus armor for pre-order bonuses.

ThaWhistle
01-04-2011, 03:38 PM
^i concur. is ugly.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Murcuseo
01-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Pitalla:
They should had just given us the Drachen Armor instead... dont you think? They should had keeped the brutus armor for pre-order bonuses.

Why? Because you don't like it?

That doesn't make any sense, also the armour of Brutus has a great story surrounding it, so that's a bonus.

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pitalla:

Why? Because you don't like it?

That doesn't make any sense, also the armour of Brutus has a great story surrounding it, so that's a bonus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i completely agree, the romulus dungeons added alot to the game, but i believe the brutus armor didnt look as good as the Master Assassin armor, if im describing the full quality store-bought set correctly

ThaWhistle
01-04-2011, 03:42 PM
they could have made it better looking.

The best stories are about good looking things.

The Trojan War(Helen of Troy)
That threesome I didn't actually have(two swedish broads)
etc...

itsamea-mario
01-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Well it is Brutus' armor, so you expect it to be a bit brutish.
tho only bits i didn't really like was the lower half and the sleeves, apart from that it wasn't too bad, just not the best, i prefer using the exotic armour and the gilded onyx dye.

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 04:00 PM
i simply think it was too bulky for an assassin's outfit, it looked more like something a borgia captain would wear, or a templar side-quest target, it should have been more sleek and smaller, not saying it was terrible, just that the picture in the first romulus scroll was very misleading, like the picture you get from an online boyfriend/girlfriend which would play out as "oh, dang you're hot" till you meet her/him where you say "you dont look like your picture"

kleaneasy
01-05-2011, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by TrueDemonsBane:
because my previous offence was deemed as "unconstructive critisism

You were also asked to post said constructive feedback in the appropriate feedback threads, please do so and note reposting a previously locked thread is not permitted.