PDA

View Full Version : Pickpocket the weaver mission problem

brutal_pootle
12-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Whenever I go to pick pocket the basket weaver, he pushes me, runs off, and the gaurds come. I end up running all over trying to hide.

How do I get him to just accept the fact that I win, he'll lose?
It's part of one of the early quests

brutal_pootle
12-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Oh, by the way, it's part of Memory 2. I really need help guys. I've tried waiting for my status icon to stop blinking yellow, but it doesn't stop. Tried this well over 20 times now.

Talzule
12-25-2007, 12:42 PM
you have to target the basket weaver and wait for him to walk away. if you try to pickpocket a stationary target they will catch you every time

Karl_93
12-25-2007, 12:48 PM
Dunno exactly wut ure problem is but here are some tips

1. Whenever they stop walking thats you cue to not try to pickpocket them, they're going to start looking around.

2. Try to punch all beggars and drunks in the area before starting (especially usfull advice in late acre gameplay)

3. Make sure u have him targeted, press L (for xbox)

4. I usually just walk up untill im right behind him and he's still walking then hold b. This way he wont get suspicious before i get up close.

Good luck

brutal_pootle
12-26-2007, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the tips! I'll definatly try them out.
I got past the first few pickpockets on my own. But I'm in damascus, or whatever It's called, it's my first kill after the first 3, and this guy just won't let me pickpocket him. What a meanie :P.