PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Media regarding UBI's product quality

Boom4U1
11-28-2007, 07:24 AM
I am contacting the media regarding ubi's lack of support and crummy games. I am compliling some information, I have also copied all the posts made by the mods here and managers, so don't waste your time deleting them

If you have had a bad experience with UBI products and games, please send me an email explaining the situation. I will need the console, console version, game, firmware versions and specifically all the errors you have been getting, contact information in the form of, name, address,email info to be reached at. If this message gets deleted, please contact me on the playstation.com forums in the rainbow six section. I don't work so I have plenty of time to do this, please only send real problems.

boom4u@tampabay.rr.com

Stillzero
11-28-2007, 08:16 AM
Sure ! Hell why stop there ?!
I'll send you my home adress, phone number, mobile phone number and creditcard acces aswell !
Why ? Because i'm utterly stupid and will brainlessly follow your instructions !

Never mind rational explonation, we're dumbf*cks who will do anything just to piss on Ubisoft.

by the by, you want my body and soul with that aswell ?

Sgt.Burger
11-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Why does one get frustrated over products they can decide not to purchase or return?

DeAdLy2323
11-28-2007, 08:22 AM
because sgt. burger, they want attention. plus, you knew something was up from the start with a name like boom4u1

Freefall69
11-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Boom4U1:
I am contacting the media regarding ubi's lack of support and crummy games. I am compliling some information, I have also copied all the posts made by the mods here and managers, so don't waste your time deleting them

If you have had a bad experience with UBI products and games, please send me an email explaining the situation. I will need the console, console version, game, firmware versions and specifically all the errors you have been getting, contact information in the form of, name, address,email info to be reached at. If this message gets deleted, please contact me on the playstation.com forums in the rainbow six section. I don't work so I have plenty of time to do this, please only send real problems.

boom4u@tampabay.rr.com

Pathetic...this post deserves the full non abbreviated version of...Rolling On The Laughing My *** Off....seriously, get a life. If your not happy...Return it! Part Exchanged it! Get Laid! Do something...just dont do it on here. Nuff Said...

zbtboy
11-28-2007, 09:12 AM
What exactly is the "media" going to do with this anyways?

BTOG46
11-28-2007, 09:45 AM
Yet another post by him in yet another forum, saying exactly the same thing each time.
He seems to have a bit of a grudge against Ubi, I wonder if he subjects all the other Game Publishers to the same kind of treatment if he has problems with their games too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

kepone
11-28-2007, 10:00 AM
I for one agree with the guy.. The bugs in Assassin's Creed are just unacceptably bad and Ubisoft should be held accountable for that- the PS3 version is practically unplayable and the 360 also suffers from critical, easy to spot by game tester bugs..

It seems like the younger generation of gamers is so used to crappy buggy games that they think this is normal and acceptable. Sorry developers/publishers, but you jacked up the prices of videogames by 20% ( from $50 to $60 ), we as consumers should see an equal amount of quality control improvement for the extra money we are forced to shell out.

To the OP, contact me directly through the PM link on here.

Stillzero
11-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by kepone:
I for one agree with the guy.. The bugs in Assassin's Creed are just unacceptably bad and Ubisoft should be held accountable for that- the PS3 version is practically unplayable and the 360 also suffers from critical, easy to spot by game tester bugs..

It seems like the younger generation of gamers is so used to crappy buggy games that they think this is normal and acceptable. Sorry developers/publishers, but you jacked up the prices of videogames by 20% ( from $50 to $60 ), we as consumers should see an equal amount of quality control improvement for the extra money we are forced to shell out.

To the OP, contact me directly through the PM link on here.

Yes just ignore the fact that there's a patch for the PS3 version out.
Ignorant ****.

MasterNeilson
11-28-2007, 03:35 PM

boom4u@tampabay.rr.com

GTFO.

Before i curbstomb your dumb ***, S.O.B!!

iPlunder
11-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Wow, wow, wow. The "media" is really going to care because you don't like a game. One simple solution. STOP GETTING YOUR HOPES SO HIGH FOR THIS GAME. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME, DO NOT PLAY IT.

Please feel free to shut up now so us who enjoy the game, can still enjoy and it and discuss the game here and not completely pointless have to scroll through post of people who are attempting to start a ubisoft sucks revolution. If you think you are going anywhere, your hopes are going to get smashed as much as they were for this game for you.

I love this game, alot of other people love this game. And if you really REALLY want to waste your time then, sir, i bid a you a farewell, you lonely, oh so lonely, little man. Have fun sitting in your moms basement hitting alt-Tab between your games of WoW to make useless threads complaining about a gaming company just because you didn't enjoy there game.

I think i'm done here.

kepone
11-28-2007, 03:55 PM
To be honest i think it is one of the best games i have ever played- that does not excuse the bugs however. If there is a PS3 patch now, thats great, but i have the 360 version which also has severe bugs, much worse than any other game i have played on the 360 to date.

Just think about it though- If you bought another product, say.. a television.. and it had some major persistent bug like, it turns itself off every 15 minutes, or the sound cuts out at random.. and everybody that has that same model of television has that same problem, you complain to the manufacturer on the phone and on their message forums and your complaints, along with the complaints of several others go completely unheard, what would you do? The next step is to get the Law, Media, and BBB involved..

Same thing if you buy a car and it keeps breaking down from day one, and your dealership won't fix the problem..

Same goes for any product..

Honestly, unless they get this game up to snuff quickly they will most likely be looking at a class action lawsuit, whether it comes from this forum or elsewhere in the world..

I honestly can not believe some of you guys are defending Ubi here, regardless of how amazing the game is when it works properly, these bugs are so major they should have been worked out in the Alpha phase, farless for making it to the final production release..This is just careless game making on Ubi's part, and one way or another they need to be held accountable- whether it is just quickly issuing a patch that fixes all Major bugs (i fully understand that it is near impossible to get ALL bugs fixed in any piece of complex code, i just want the major bugs like the ones that cause you to not be able to play the game for more than a few minutes at a time, or even complete the game at all to be fixed )

iPlunder
11-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Dear Tc,
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=81p1qc5&s=1

I rest my case.

Tela
11-28-2007, 04:08 PM
To be honest i think it is one of the best games i have ever played- that does not excuse the bugs however. If there is a PS3 patch now, thats great, but i have the 360 version which also has severe bugs, much worse than any other game i have played on the 360 to date.

But this is not with everyone. I, myself, have never had a glitch while playing the game. If glitches occured with EVERY game? ....then, yes. Ubi has a problem. But this is not so....

kepone
11-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Tela:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kepone:

But this is not with everyone. I, myself, have never had a glitch while playing the game. If glitches occured with EVERY game? ....then, yes. Ubi has a problem. But this is not so.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point, and i do agree with what you say. However, according to the bug report threads i am seeing on this forum and many many other videogame forums, this seems to be happening to a significant amount of gamers out there, i would say 50/50. Just read the threads yourself, a huge amount of people are getting the double Altair and Falling throguh the floor bug..

BTOG46
11-28-2007, 04:25 PM
The OP is not moaning about AC in particular, but Ubi games in general, if you look around, this same post is in the forums of other Ubi games, take a look in the Rainbow Six forums for example............... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Stillzero
11-28-2007, 04:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kepone:

But this is not with everyone. I, myself, have never had a glitch while playing the game. If glitches occured with EVERY game? ....then, yes. Ubi has a problem. But this is not so.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point, and i do agree with what you say. However, according to the bug report threads i am seeing on this forum and many many other videogame forums, this seems to be happening to a significant amount of gamers out there, i would say 50/50. Just read the threads yourself, a huge amount of people are getting the double Altair and Falling throguh the floor bug.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hundred thousands of people if not millions by now bought the game, your saying half of that number is complaining about the game ? Here ?

Or maybe your just over exaggerating ?

iPlunder
11-28-2007, 04:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:

Good point, and i do agree with what you say. However, according to the bug report threads i am seeing on this forum and many many other videogame forums, this seems to be happening to a significant amount of gamers out there, i would say 50/50. Just read the threads yourself, a huge amount of people are getting the double Altair and Falling throguh the floor bug.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you're an idiot. have you seen any threads created saying "My game works perfectly fine!" No, because people only post things when they are having problems. my game has shut down once, and i feel through the ground ONCE. Non game hindering experiences for me, and it's the same with alot of people, just like the 3 red lights. People come under the misconception that it happens to almost everyone. No, because you don't post threads saying "mine is working just fine"

DeAdLy2323
11-28-2007, 04:42 PM
i'll make a thread saying that....just kidding. it's beacuse plunder, all the people whos games are working fine are too busy playing them compared to the people who dont have a working one and have all that free time to piss and moan about it. (for the record mine works flawlessly, aside from a few glitches but i don't let them ruin my day coughdvloscough)

BobDown
11-28-2007, 11:41 PM
I don't work so I have plenty of time to do this.

That made me laugh.

Freefall69
11-29-2007, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by iPlunder:
Dear Tc,

I rest my case.

HAHAHAHA i wasnt expecting that! That was funny as hell! Makes me laugh how it is right next to the main headline about Bush and his peacetalks! Maybe he should have a word with this goon before he doesn anything else...

SplinterCell_37
11-29-2007, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by iPlunder:
Dear Tc,

I rest my case.

Hahaha, whoa dude! Smooth edit! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: Whooops, I didn't read something properly and hence the rest of this post was a bit ignorant and idiotic...sorry.

MiniAssasin
11-29-2007, 05:20 AM
i like all of the ubisoft products i own and i have never had a problem with them, no bugs no issues and a god game experience on every product

Onijin
11-29-2007, 07:34 AM
Now i understand how this is a forum and discussion is suppose to take place, but what's odd is how almost every post is of an offended person based on someone elses opinion.

I personally think that AC has issues... whether your copy of the game is perfectly fine or not. If the game is perfectly fine, then you got lucky with not encountering one, or you've encountered a couple and dismissed it equally quick. It's somewhat like saying, "wierd you have a headache?.. cause most of us don't." Just because something is not happening to you, doesn't mean that it's happening to someone else, nor does it mean that it's not important to them.

As for myself, i found the game satasfactory. Not great, but not terrible. It's playable, but i do feel a bit cheated and let down. Am i going to go to the media or write hate mail? Most likely not, but i can guarantee some people will because they see these problems as unsatasfactory. Either way, i find it naive that everyone is suppose to like/hate the game just because one person feels that way.

chickmgnt222
11-29-2007, 07:48 AM
Only bug I have encountered on the 360 is some various clipping issues. Not really a bug though. In any case,
http://is1.okcupid.com/users/410/202/4102022445444324283/mt156454367.jpg

We must stop the tyrannical reign of a company that has produced many a good game! All in favor say AYE!!!

...and send me your name, social security number, credit card number, date of birth... you know... for verification and contact and stuff...

DeAdLy2323
11-29-2007, 08:01 AM
name - deadly
social security number - 123-456-789
credit card number - 1115 84123 887631
date of birth - 11/27/1191

hope that helps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BTOG46
11-29-2007, 08:10 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
It's fun watching the OP get burned for bringing his complaints about Rainbow Six into the Assassins Creed forums, a massive two posts in here and one of them was to complain about no patch for his R6 game, and the other was to start this thread.
I guess he hasn't managed to get the support he was after. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

GSG_9_Rage
12-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Jeez. This post is all over the forums! But this one, by far, has the best responses! Haha!

ScytheOfGrim
12-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Oh, that's because I was here to encourage and inspire the mass marauders. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

AirRon_2K7
12-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by AirRon2K7, Assistant Manager of TheN00bSquad LTD.:

Dear Boom4U1

Hello, Boom4U1. I'm writing to you today to inform you of the poor quality of posts that you have been producing on Ubisoft's official forums. Many members of the forum have complained about how idiotic you're being. Firstly, allow me to point out that the "media" will not listen to you, because they have bigger things to mediate... like murders. Secondly, the Moderators and Managers of Ubisoft's official forums haven't posted anything law breaking, or in fact, particularly rude; so not only do they not need to give-a-damn, but they also have no reason to attempt to delete their posts. Your motivations behind the complaint are debatable. Ubisoft has already released a patch to attempt to fix problems on the Playstation 3, and as such are not giving a "lack of support". My collegues and I have begun to debate on whether or not you are just a whiny little brat, or a seriously socially deprived lunatic. Either way, my organization - TheN00bSquad - would prefer it if you did your research before trying to prove your point to the media; or drop the case before TheN00bSquad presses charges against the severe stupidity of your post.

Struggling to move on from your idiotic ways? Not to worry, TheN00bSquad are only too happy to help. Allow us to suggest a few treatments that have worked on some of our other clients:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> Get a job
<LI> Get a girlfriend
<LI> Get out more
<LI> Log off
<LI> Play solitaire
<LI> Try an extreme sport (ie. Bungee Jumping)
[/list]

It is with great regret that we must inform you that you have wasted your time. The members of the Official Ubisoft forums do not care about your alleged issues and we must ask you that you leave the forums, before you are disintergrated. Again, please accept our apoligies.

Yours sincerly, AirRon_2K7

Assistant Manager,
TheN00bSquad

Who says I email that to him?

ScytheOfGrim
12-04-2007, 10:00 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
It is highy unlikely that I say no. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

In fact, I say that everybody on the forum sends it to him, as many times as they can. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif
Spam his e-mail. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif
Come on mods! Join in! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I found a mistake Air:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Try an extreme sport (i.e. Bungee Jumping Without A Rope)[/list]
There we go. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mr.Hanky2005
12-04-2007, 10:20 AM
This whole thread is hilarious http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
Secondly, the Moderators and Managers of Ubisoft's official forums haven't posted anything law breaking, or in fact, particularly rude; so not only do they not need to give-a-damn, but they also have no reason to attempt to delete their posts.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Spam his e-mail

Nah, I think he has enough problems as is.

I am compliling some information

So I am wondering, how is the information you have compiled in this thread treating you so far?

AirRon_2K7
12-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Hey Mr.Hanky, how come you haven't anal banned me for my post? Yay for Mods that dun pity da foo's (Last sentence said Mr T. style http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif)

Mr.Hanky2005
12-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
Hey Mr.Hanky, how come you haven't anal banned me for my post? Yay for Mods that dun pity da foo's (Last sentence said Mr T. style http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif)

I'm not a moderator on the Assasins Creed forums.

But I think we should settle down, as he might get copies of our posts and deleting them wouldn't do anything http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

AirRon_2K7
12-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Oh... awesome.

Stillzero
12-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Let's just let this thread die a cold harsh silent death by not posting, an fitting end that matches the sadness of the op.