PDA

View Full Version : Merge installation without the pf disks

Genuine_Ace
06-25-2006, 05:17 PM
Hey,

Is is possible to merge the FB+AEP+PF together without the PF disks?

I have all of the games but a friend from work has my copy of PF at the moment and i won't be able to get it back for a few days and considering that hyperlobby is sooooooooo tempting, i want to have the merged games so i can patch up and play against large numbers of people.

thanks in advance

Genuine_Ace
06-25-2006, 05:17 PM
Hey,

Is is possible to merge the FB+AEP+PF together without the PF disks?

I have all of the games but a friend from work has my copy of PF at the moment and i won't be able to get it back for a few days and considering that hyperlobby is sooooooooo tempting, i want to have the merged games so i can patch up and play against large numbers of people.

thanks in advance

Taylortony
06-25-2006, 06:22 PM
No you need the pf discs to install it as a merged game...... it asks you when you insert the discs if you are installing as a standalone or a merged version.......... so i would say no, as you have a couple of days to wait download the patches you will need to play it online IE the PF ones up to 4.04M remember the M as you need these versions for the merged game.... and dont download the server ones either....... and hopefully he will return your discs by then and buy his own. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif