PDA

View Full Version : Beaufighter crew communication

FAFL_Aguirre
12-07-2004, 04:27 AM
Hi Guys
Ok am luving this eim- Currently having a good time with the Beaufighter- interesting plane. And am enjoying the Aussie accents in the Aus campaigne.
However this plane has a crew man behind- poor chap must do the navigation, observation etc etc as well as open up cans of fosters beer or castle 4X which is much better. Its a real pain however not having him watching my six- With rear visibility pretty bad for the pilot it would be nice to have his input on what is going on my 6. Or at least be able to take his seat and take a look around like in most multicrew planes.
Just a thought, keep on the good work

FAFL_Aguirre
12-07-2004, 04:27 AM
Hi Guys
Ok am luving this eim- Currently having a good time with the Beaufighter- interesting plane. And am enjoying the Aussie accents in the Aus campaigne.
However this plane has a crew man behind- poor chap must do the navigation, observation etc etc as well as open up cans of fosters beer or castle 4X which is much better. Its a real pain however not having him watching my six- With rear visibility pretty bad for the pilot it would be nice to have his input on what is going on my 6. Or at least be able to take his seat and take a look around like in most multicrew planes.
Just a thought, keep on the good work

Daiichidoku
12-07-2004, 07:50 AM
Aguire, look at this...its another thread started some time ago on the subject of Beaus and the rear position

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=63110913&m=6781099832

FAFL_Aguirre
12-07-2004, 10:22 AM
Thanks, i must have missed that one