PDA

View Full Version : OT: The Wounded Warrior Project!!!

AStotzer
12-23-2004, 04:49 PM
I don€t post many of these types of things asking for support, but I felt this one was really worth telling you about. I heard about this website on Bill O€Reilly€s radio show a few times the past two weeks and kept meaning to check it out. And after watching the movie €˜Saving Private Ryan€ this afternoon, it reminded me to about it.

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org

The Wounded Warrior Project was founded on the principle that veterans are our nation's greatest citizens. The Project seeks to assist those men and women of our armed forces who have been severely injured during the conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other hot spots around the world.

I give to charities throughout the year, but I think it€s hard to compare being poor, floods, fires, hurricanes, etc€¦ to the problems these young soldiers are going to face in the next few years. Many of whom signed up just to get an education, or somehow better their lives, never expecting this would happen to €˜them€.

Please forward this to anyone you think may be sympathetic to this cause.

AStotzer
12-23-2004, 04:49 PM
I don€t post many of these types of things asking for support, but I felt this one was really worth telling you about. I heard about this website on Bill O€Reilly€s radio show a few times the past two weeks and kept meaning to check it out. And after watching the movie €˜Saving Private Ryan€ this afternoon, it reminded me to about it.

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org

The Wounded Warrior Project was founded on the principle that veterans are our nation's greatest citizens. The Project seeks to assist those men and women of our armed forces who have been severely injured during the conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other hot spots around the world.

I give to charities throughout the year, but I think it€s hard to compare being poor, floods, fires, hurricanes, etc€¦ to the problems these young soldiers are going to face in the next few years. Many of whom signed up just to get an education, or somehow better their lives, never expecting this would happen to €˜them€.

Please forward this to anyone you think may be sympathetic to this cause.