PDA

View Full Version : 158km *25!

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 08:12 PM
Now i have been flying the same route 25!....yes tweny-five times, im flying in AGN and i have come to the third campaign. Now im forced to use the FW-190 A5(Barf!)....i have become to hate that plane, now i know it has faulty FM and it will still have until the Patch hopefully!.
So i have come to a mission where i have to destroy every little thing on a island in the Finnish gulf called Laavensari!, and they have posted me in Helsinkki!!!!!.......158KM AWAY??? even with 8*speed it takes 5-7 minutes to get there! 6minutes times 25 is 150 minutes, that is almost three hours of just looking at that Autopilot and then just down into the ice after some struggling. Now i have made some missions just like this (uppon completion the order you to do the same thing again, i have completed about six missions with fewer and fewer ground objects every time!....thats Dynamic) but now i cant win! we are 14 to 10, but 5-8 of my planes goes down in the first contact.
I guess i have to stop playing and wait for that patch, and that sucks big time!
Just came off the game and needed to ventilate before i eat up the CD, then i wont be able to play at all, but sometimes it isn´t far from it!
Perhaps someone feels the same way, im almost ceartain of it, time and again going down in a burning plane!

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 08:12 PM
Now i have been flying the same route 25!....yes tweny-five times, im flying in AGN and i have come to the third campaign. Now im forced to use the FW-190 A5(Barf!)....i have become to hate that plane, now i know it has faulty FM and it will still have until the Patch hopefully!.
So i have come to a mission where i have to destroy every little thing on a island in the Finnish gulf called Laavensari!, and they have posted me in Helsinkki!!!!!.......158KM AWAY??? even with 8*speed it takes 5-7 minutes to get there! 6minutes times 25 is 150 minutes, that is almost three hours of just looking at that Autopilot and then just down into the ice after some struggling. Now i have made some missions just like this (uppon completion the order you to do the same thing again, i have completed about six missions with fewer and fewer ground objects every time!....thats Dynamic) but now i cant win! we are 14 to 10, but 5-8 of my planes goes down in the first contact.
I guess i have to stop playing and wait for that patch, and that sucks big time!
Just came off the game and needed to ventilate before i eat up the CD, then i wont be able to play at all, but sometimes it isn´t far from it!
Perhaps someone feels the same way, im almost ceartain of it, time and again going down in a burning plane!