PDA

View Full Version : well so far............

D173120T
11-15-2011, 12:32 PM
well so far its great.My old gripe is that there are no "posters" to remove and reduce your noteriety level.Seems a bit of a rip off paying all them Heralds!

Blind2Society
11-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Yeah that annoyed me a bit at first as well. Though, I used to hate the posters showing up all over the place. Also they did lower the going rate of the heralds.

As for the posters, I think it would have been better if there were just a few spread around the map. Say in common meating places and you would have to distract the guards to remove them.

Anyway, there is a pinned thread for feedback. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LightRey
11-15-2011, 12:41 PM
*cough* pickpocket *cough*

D173120T
11-15-2011, 12:48 PM
I also got accosted by some Lunatic and he started attacking me.............no idea what thats about.Its not the thief either.

LightRey
11-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by amullins:
I also got accosted by some Lunatic and he started attacking me.............no idea what thats about.Its not the thief either.
Either a random event or a stalker. If it's a stalker then he stabbed you and then ran away, else it's probably a random event.

True_Assassin92
11-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Stalkers try to kill you, you can hear them coming by the whispering and you can defend yourself against their attack http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amullins:
Either a random event or a stalker. If it's a stalker then he stabbed you and then ran away, else it's probably a random event. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

unless it's one of thoes guys that are pretty sick int he head that you encountered sometimes in AC1 who if you walked near them will push you all the time. It got annoying... a lot.

LightRey
11-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by True_Assassin01:
Stalkers try to kill you, you can hear them coming by the whispering and you can defend yourself against their attack http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
The game also plays an epic "oh shi-" sound right before he strikes, during which you still can take him out before he gets you.

ShaneO7K
11-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by True_Assassin01:
The game also plays an epic "oh shi-" sound right before he strikes, during which you still can take him out before he gets you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do they have their own generic look or is their models done randomly?

LightRey
11-15-2011, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by True_Assassin01:
The game also plays an epic "oh shi-" sound right before he strikes, during which you still can take him out before he gets you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do they have their own generic look or is their models done randomly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've only encountered 3 so far and they freaked me out so much that I haven't been able to check. :/

Ezio292012
11-15-2011, 02:00 PM
ah damn I haven't encounter them yet lol

Artemis88
11-15-2011, 02:09 PM
I was pretty freaked out by them myself, but I caught the stalker before he had a chance to strike.

As for the other guy that pushes you around (the one that BlackRose1809 mentioned), I also encountered him.

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Artemis88:
I was pretty freaked out by them myself, but I caught the stalker before he had a chance to strike.

As for the other guy that pushes you around (the one that BlackRose1809 mentioned), I also encountered him.

Okay 1) What are you guys talking about? Is this on single-player? or MP?

and 2) OH SH-! He's back! GOD! I hate his so much! I was literally pushed by him for more than 5 minutes and I ended having to kill him to go on. I feel so evil... and mean. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I even had to kill thoes beggar women to go on because I was like stopped by them once for more than 10 minutes in AC2 and my patience was running low.

Artemis88
11-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by BlackRose1809:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Artemis88:

and 2) OH SH-! He's back! GOD! I hate his so much! I was literally pushed by him for more than 5 minutes and I ended having to kill him to go on. I feel so evil... and mean. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I even had to kill thoes beggar women to go on because I was like stopped by them once for more than 10 minutes in AC2 and my patience was running low. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In SP. Stalkers are guys that run up behind you, stab you resulting in a good chunk of your health going walkies. You'll know if he's about if you hear either whispering or the bgm changes. You can catch him out if you time it right.

I just ran away from the crazy guy who pushes you around. Did end up with my notoriety going up a little though.

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 02:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlackRose1809:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Artemis88:

I even had to kill thoes beggar women to go on because I was like stopped by them once for more than 10 minutes in AC2 and my patience was running low. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In SP. Stalkers are guys that run up behind you, stab you resulting in a good chunk of your health going walkies. You'll know if he's about if you hear either whispering or the bgm changes. You can catch him out if you time it right.

I just ran away from the crazy guy who pushes you around. Did end up with my notoriety going up a little though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh wow... I'm now a bit worried... I couldn't hear the whispers when I was playing the beta version of the Mulitplayer. I guess I'mma gonna get killed. xD

yeah... well when you are being pushed around for no reason for more than 5 minutes, you are ready to bring out the hidden blade... xD

luckyto
11-15-2011, 03:02 PM
the pusher drunk crazy dudes are back... i hate those guys. punch them, they run and it makes you feel better

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by luckyto:
the pusher drunk crazy dudes are back... i hate those guys. punch them, they run and it makes you feel better

Gotta remember that. Thanks! They are drunk? I thought they were mentally ******ed or somethingl like that. That's why I was feeling bad for hitting them... If they are drunkards though... >.>

Artemis88
11-15-2011, 03:09 PM

I definitely would've fought back were the guards not around xD

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 03:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by luckyto:

I definitely would've fought back were the guards not around xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah... but thankfully when I do that I always find a bench near the guys and hide... It's hilarious.

You know what else is funny? Y'know when you are in AC 1 and you enter a new city and you see that line of people.... I use my horse and play people bowling sometimes. >:3

Artemis88
11-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by BlackRose1809:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by luckyto:

I definitely would've fought back were the guards not around xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah... but thankfully when I do that I always find a bench near the guys and hide... It's hilarious.

You know what else is funny? Y'know when you are in AC 1 and you enter a new city and you see that line of people.... I use my horse and play people bowling sometimes. >:3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I can (slightly) better that.

On one occasion I was playing ACB and decided to crossbow an archer on the roof...little did I know that he would land on the people sat on the bench below http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 03:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlackRose1809:

You know what else is funny? Y'know when you are in AC 1 and you enter a new city and you see that line of people.... I use my horse and play people bowling sometimes. >:3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I can (slightly) better that.

On one occasion I was playing ACB and decided to crossbow an archer on the roof...little did I know that he would land on the people sat on the bench below http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

xD nice... that had to hurt... hmmm Oh!

"It's-a me! Mario!"

Best... line... ever! xD

luckyto
11-15-2011, 03:42 PM
hahaha... i love those little moments.

if the drunk guys are the same as AC1, you can punch them (even in front of guards) and get away with it. sometimes for giggles, just walk around walloping the drunks and beggars --- stress relief

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 03:43 PM
hahaha... i love those little moments.

if the drunk guys are the same as AC1, you can punch them (even in front of guards) and get away with it. sometimes for giggles, just walk around walloping the drunks and beggars --- stress relief

Sounds like a good plan right now... I really want to punch something. I was planning to go on Multiplayer and go berserk on people but then again... want my story. xD

Sarari
11-15-2011, 04:42 PM
How do you counter a stalkers attack? And is it true that before they come, music builds up? lol.

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
How do you counter a stalkers attack? And is it true that before they come, music builds up? lol.

I'm guessing they are doing the whispers again, like some of the post before us said.

jkellyg
11-15-2011, 05:37 PM
I've only encountered one so far and luckily I had just hit the button to attack some guards and countered him. It was pretty slick.

Ezio292012
11-15-2011, 06:13 PM

lol i had hired some thief messing around and one of does guy who pushes u came at me pushing me lol and one of the thief punched him and nok him down lmao

KrYpToNiC95
11-15-2011, 09:16 PM
The stalkers are an absolute joke. I heard the whispers and I began to get a bit freaked out because I knew what it was then I saw this weird guy standing on a rooftop looking at me. I jumped up and killed him and I got 1300 coins. It was the stalker. So far I've seen 2 one in blue robes and one in grey robes. They were both on a building looking down at me. I heard whispers another time but I ran away so nothing happened.

Artemis88
11-17-2011, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:

Using the same counter button as you would do in a fight. He will usually hook his arm around Ezio's neck and you will have a split second to counter him.

I had another last night and again just now except I was on a mission with one of my recruits, when he must've stumbled into my recruit and had the janissaries after him xD

Ezio292012
11-17-2011, 06:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

Using the same counter button as you would do in a fight. He will usually hook his arm around Ezio's neck and you will have a split second to counter him.

I had another last night and again just now except I was on a mission with one of my recruits, when he must've stumbled into my recruit and had the janissaries after him xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

when im gona kill a witness I always wait till there are janissaries lol i kill the witness and the janissaries attack the witness body guard lmao

Sarari
11-17-2011, 06:19 AM
Ok wait. So Byzantines are templars, and Ottoman guards aren't, right? And are Janissaries templars?

tjbyrum1
11-17-2011, 06:30 AM
Byzantines are Templars yes, the Ottoman are just normal guards in the city, while Janissary are also Ottoman guards, they're an elite form of guards.

The Ottoman Janissary Corps are one of the reason they got Constantinople, because they were one of the first armies to use guns in battle to that effectiveness.