PDA

View Full Version : Shop Quest Items Accidently Sold!!!!

kltviper
11-25-2010, 11:53 AM
So I was an idiot and accidentally sold several of the items that I needed for shop quests. Is there any way to quickly get them back or am I basically screwed and have to get them off of guards again?...and I've gotten all treasure chests that I have access to.

RomanDozer
11-25-2010, 04:47 PM
There seems to be a set amount of items in treasure chests. Groups of thieves, running assassin missions (for your recruits) marked with the ***** star difficulty (lists the treasure you will get if they complete mission), Bourgia Thief (marked with the red padlock on your map) and the Bourgia Courier will all net items. The Courier will give more money and greater value (uber rare) items. Best place to find the Courier, Tiber Island (where your guild base is). Hope that helps

fastfast
11-26-2010, 04:43 AM
i have also done this at the very start, i sold the treasures willy nilly and without thought, im regreting it now though, seems like i might have to restart again unless i can find them some other way as all of my assassination missions are nearly done

nponline
11-26-2010, 06:52 AM
ubi soft wouldnt really have a trade objects without some sort of way or regeneration system, there has to be a way around it P.S. u spelled Borgia wrong check wikiped

nponline
11-26-2010, 06:54 AM
another quote, they shouldnt really call it a QUEST since its just trading items with the owner