PDA

View Full Version : DESPERATION!!!!

hugodenjoy
10-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Ok, I don't want to bother you but I really don't know what else to do. I bought PF trough the UBISHOP in France, and this is what had happened since:

2378 27/10/2004 11:04 hugo

Dear Sir: I want to cancel my order. The reason is that after 7 days of waiting, the order didn't arrive, so please cancel my order inmediatly. Thank you very much Hugo

Dear Hugo, Your order has been dispatched from Paris on October the 20th, 2004. we will enquire the post services right now. Thanks, Ubisoft Online Store

2379 27/10/2004 11:45 hugo

Dear Sir: You offered to do that before and apparently nothing happened. It seems to me that your processes use to take some time to fire up, and I don't want to wait any longer. It is my right to ask you for the cancellation of the order , so please do it. Thanks Hugo

Ok, no more "Dear Hugo...."

Dear Customer,
As explained in our conditions of sale, we cancel and fully refund an order when you send back the product.
Also, since we can not control the post services, we are not responsible for the post services.
The only thing we can tell you and prove is that we shipped your order on October the 20th, 2004. 2 days before the official release date.
We already enquired and we have to wait for their investigation.
We will keep you informed.
Thanks,
Ubisoft Online Store

2383 27/10/2004 12:18 hugo

Dear Sir: I appreciate your information but as far as I know and since I didn't received any order, there is no way for me to give you back anything. It is very clear that this issue is between you and the postal service, but it is not in any way my responsability nor my problem. The postal service have to give you back the package and I am sure that there are legal ways for you to claim reponsabilities to that service. In this moment I have the feeling that for some reason I am the exceptional thing that sometimes happens and of course, it is not a nice feeling. You are publishers, you have a name and it is your priority to maintain that good name over anything. Your "happy" customers can help you a little with that. This is not anymore a problem about your product and my money, it is a matter of treatment and I wish to have your best. From my point of view that mean the cancellation or the order. Thank you very much

Dear Customer, You may understand that we can not cancel an order once it is shipped. We understand that you are not happy with the delivery, but we are not responsible for the post services and we have to wait for their answers. If we get the package back, we will of course cancel and fully refund your order. Thanks Ubisoft Online Store

2385 27/10/2004 13:14 hugo

How much time the postal services said it takes to investigate and give you an answer?How much more do I have to wait?Is there any way for me to check trough the postal service you used? Thanks

2392 27/10/2004 15:28 hugo

Sir: I am still waiting for the answer of my last question abou the time and, can you please let me know about those queries? Thanks

2394 27/10/2004 16:13 hugo Dear Sir: This is just some information that I found about shopping trough the internet, and I particularly choose to post the next article refered to the rights to what you as a buyer are entitled for: "a full refund if the goods or services are not provided by the date you agreed. If you didn't agree a date, then you are entitled to a refund if the goods or services are not provided within 30 days. These rights apply to all forms of home shopping, not just internet sales." As far as I know, if the goods were sent the 20th of October as you said then they should arrived by the 25th considering the maximun period allowed, which mean 72 hours (considering just working days) after the delivery date. I am posting this because if for any reason the goods don't arrive in a long period of time, I don't have to wait for having the money back even if I don't send you back your product, simply because I just didn't received it. So I must have to insist in the cancellation of my order. Thanks

Dear Customer, This article is related to the case where we can not provide you the goods. We were able to provide you the game and we shipped it on time. We respect our commitments. The post services did not and in that case, we have to wait for their investigation. We will keep you informed. Thanks, Ubisoft Online Store

2420 28/10/2004 12:12 hugo

Dear Sir: I have to say that I don't agree with you about your responsibilities. Even when I believe that you sent the product on time, your obligations didn't finish there. In your page you are offering to the public a 48 to 72 hours of delivery time and that I asume is one of your commitments, even if the responsibilities for the delivery came from another company. It is between you and the postal service to guarantee your public word;in that case your responsibilitiesfinish when I, as a customer received the game. If your small print contradicts your visible word, that is ground from another bag and an unfortunate one. At the end and it is obvious by now, I am paying for a problem that nothing have to be with me. I just remember that 3 years ago I had a similar problem with amazon and they inmediatly sent a new book that arrived as a express delivery, and ask me to donate to a public library the first one in the case of a later arrival. The first one arrived very late and as they asked me to do I donated the book. I am not asking you to do the same, but I am very pleased with amazon as a company. I have to ask you again for the tracking number and the postal company name that you used. Under the actual circumstances it is my right to know that information. Thank you very much again

2432 28/10/2004 16:16 hugo

Sir: If it possible or not to give me the information I requested? Thanks

Sorry, but I just needed to complain about that... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

hugodenjoy
10-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Ok, I don't want to bother you but I really don't know what else to do. I bought PF trough the UBISHOP in France, and this is what had happened since:

2378 27/10/2004 11:04 hugo

Dear Sir: I want to cancel my order. The reason is that after 7 days of waiting, the order didn't arrive, so please cancel my order inmediatly. Thank you very much Hugo

Dear Hugo, Your order has been dispatched from Paris on October the 20th, 2004. we will enquire the post services right now. Thanks, Ubisoft Online Store

2379 27/10/2004 11:45 hugo

Dear Sir: You offered to do that before and apparently nothing happened. It seems to me that your processes use to take some time to fire up, and I don't want to wait any longer. It is my right to ask you for the cancellation of the order , so please do it. Thanks Hugo

Ok, no more "Dear Hugo...."

Dear Customer,
As explained in our conditions of sale, we cancel and fully refund an order when you send back the product.
Also, since we can not control the post services, we are not responsible for the post services.
The only thing we can tell you and prove is that we shipped your order on October the 20th, 2004. 2 days before the official release date.
We already enquired and we have to wait for their investigation.
We will keep you informed.
Thanks,
Ubisoft Online Store

2383 27/10/2004 12:18 hugo

Dear Sir: I appreciate your information but as far as I know and since I didn't received any order, there is no way for me to give you back anything. It is very clear that this issue is between you and the postal service, but it is not in any way my responsability nor my problem. The postal service have to give you back the package and I am sure that there are legal ways for you to claim reponsabilities to that service. In this moment I have the feeling that for some reason I am the exceptional thing that sometimes happens and of course, it is not a nice feeling. You are publishers, you have a name and it is your priority to maintain that good name over anything. Your "happy" customers can help you a little with that. This is not anymore a problem about your product and my money, it is a matter of treatment and I wish to have your best. From my point of view that mean the cancellation or the order. Thank you very much

Dear Customer, You may understand that we can not cancel an order once it is shipped. We understand that you are not happy with the delivery, but we are not responsible for the post services and we have to wait for their answers. If we get the package back, we will of course cancel and fully refund your order. Thanks Ubisoft Online Store

2385 27/10/2004 13:14 hugo

How much time the postal services said it takes to investigate and give you an answer?How much more do I have to wait?Is there any way for me to check trough the postal service you used? Thanks

2392 27/10/2004 15:28 hugo

Sir: I am still waiting for the answer of my last question abou the time and, can you please let me know about those queries? Thanks

2394 27/10/2004 16:13 hugo Dear Sir: This is just some information that I found about shopping trough the internet, and I particularly choose to post the next article refered to the rights to what you as a buyer are entitled for: "a full refund if the goods or services are not provided by the date you agreed. If you didn't agree a date, then you are entitled to a refund if the goods or services are not provided within 30 days. These rights apply to all forms of home shopping, not just internet sales." As far as I know, if the goods were sent the 20th of October as you said then they should arrived by the 25th considering the maximun period allowed, which mean 72 hours (considering just working days) after the delivery date. I am posting this because if for any reason the goods don't arrive in a long period of time, I don't have to wait for having the money back even if I don't send you back your product, simply because I just didn't received it. So I must have to insist in the cancellation of my order. Thanks

Dear Customer, This article is related to the case where we can not provide you the goods. We were able to provide you the game and we shipped it on time. We respect our commitments. The post services did not and in that case, we have to wait for their investigation. We will keep you informed. Thanks, Ubisoft Online Store

2420 28/10/2004 12:12 hugo

Dear Sir: I have to say that I don't agree with you about your responsibilities. Even when I believe that you sent the product on time, your obligations didn't finish there. In your page you are offering to the public a 48 to 72 hours of delivery time and that I asume is one of your commitments, even if the responsibilities for the delivery came from another company. It is between you and the postal service to guarantee your public word;in that case your responsibilitiesfinish when I, as a customer received the game. If your small print contradicts your visible word, that is ground from another bag and an unfortunate one. At the end and it is obvious by now, I am paying for a problem that nothing have to be with me. I just remember that 3 years ago I had a similar problem with amazon and they inmediatly sent a new book that arrived as a express delivery, and ask me to donate to a public library the first one in the case of a later arrival. The first one arrived very late and as they asked me to do I donated the book. I am not asking you to do the same, but I am very pleased with amazon as a company. I have to ask you again for the tracking number and the postal company name that you used. Under the actual circumstances it is my right to know that information. Thank you very much again

2432 28/10/2004 16:16 hugo

Sir: If it possible or not to give me the information I requested? Thanks

Sorry, but I just needed to complain about that... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif