PDA

View Full Version : Have a few quick questions (New Here :P)

WaSeZ
02-09-2011, 03:53 AM
Sup! My names Myke and my GT is WaS eZ, I just bought AC Brotherhood a week ago and have fell in love with the multiplayer before even completeing the single player haha. Anyways, I think I do fairly well considering my lack of experience. I average around 6k-8k points a game. (Strictly Manhunt)

Anyways!

I've learned alot in my short time playing ACB, but a few things I have been curious about.

1. Killstreak on offense, what is better to use? +3 Silent or +5 Silent? Even before posting question #1 I've seen some contreversy over this debatable question. So please explain why you believe it is better.

2. Posion! Wow, for some reason I just can't get the hang of it, I can get 1-2 poisons off in a game but find myself stressing more for poison kills then grabbing an easy aerial, in other words, I find myself side tracked by wanting to see a big +1000 on my screen. The real question though is that poison simply feels awkward to me.

3. I've learned alot of interesting things, such as the lock when you're on offense on non moving targets can give let you know who they are, etc. I know moving groups are usually best for solo occassions due to this trick. Is there anything else useful?

Please try to understand that I'm not anything less than a solid player, so no you don't have to tell me things like firecrackers reavels them, or morph/charging close for incognito/silent etc. (I have/had the privledge to play with a large majority of some of the very top skilled players, which is why I understood my potential to progress rather quickly)

Much appreciated for any help I may recieve. (On or Off Topic!)

^^

Thanks!

Hope to see you online.

WaSeZ
02-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Anyone have anything to say? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif !! lol

WaSeZ
02-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Maybe I can make this easier by stating my current opinions. 1. I think if you're confident enough that you'll get 9 or more kills, then +3 silent is better. But if you use +5 silent it would be more of a help if you get 5-8 kills.
So +3 silent is going to be more rare for most considering only 9 kills will give you a larger benefit, rather than +5 silent.

Am I thinking this out more clearly than percieved?

I mainly use Mute/Charge or Mute/Firecrackers for offense. (not confident with poison yet) On occasion, Knife/Charge as well.

and for defense I mainly use Mute/Smoke Bomb or Mute/Charge, and Smoke Bomb/Charge on occasion.

LaCava1
02-09-2011, 03:23 PM
I can help out with #2... Simply don't equip poison. I too had been consumed by trying to use it, but I learned to just not have it equipped.

Ass4ssin8me
02-09-2011, 11:06 PM
People, may not have posted as this forum is General Discussion. Try the Multiplayer forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Welcome to the forums!

WaSeZ
02-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Okay will do! Thanks yo!