PDA

View Full Version : Public demo - multiplayer?

XazperDK
02-16-2007, 06:31 AM
I know this hole multyplayer-thing has been discussed a lot, but i just saw the public demo on Xbox 360 and i noticed that Jade said that: "...He could have stepped above, and that's exactly the kind of thing you'll be excited to compare with you're friends on Xbox live through achievements" (about 3 min. into the video) and i'm thinking.. "have we not already decided in here that there wouldn't be a multyplayer?"

noobfun
02-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by XazperDK:
I know this hole multyplayer-thing has been discussed a lot, but i just saw the public demo on Xbox 360 and i noticed that Jade said that: "...He could have stepped above, and that's exactly the kind of thing you'll be excited to compare with you're friends on Xbox live through achievements" (about 3 min. into the video) and i'm thinking.. "have we not already decided in here that there wouldn't be a multyplayer?"

she has also said theres online content but no multiplayer, so its got somthing to do with that
i guess

maybe somthing to do with a scoring system, or the ability to store replays and share them

lpcrispo
02-16-2007, 11:25 AM
every 360 game have acheivements... even the one wich are not multiplayer. So I dont really understand what you are really asking.

XazperDK
02-16-2007, 12:05 PM
I was just asking: "How can you compare on Xbox 360 live if there's no multyplayer?" and then hoped some of you would write how you think you'll be able to do that.. maybe as noobfun wrote something with the score system or replays (although i suppose there's no levels but alot of missions in one big world so i dont know how it should work.. maybe some on/off funktion insteed of the only way i've seen replays: after a battle or mission you're asked if you would save the replay)

Eruantion87
02-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Achievments can be compaired on xbox.com or on the dashboard with your friends without playing online.

Like say for example the game Sneak King... It has no online play... but your friends will still see if you get an achievement in it. It adds it to a list of your achievements that anyone can see.

It doesn't matter if you have ever been online with that game or not. If you have an xbox account and your xbox is plugged into the net... anyone can see what achievements you get.