PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Harlequin code

Perelie
11-30-2010, 07:50 PM
So after pre-ordering Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, I finnaly got around to trying my Harlequin code thingo. Problem is, there must have been some kind of mix-up. I seem to have gotten an Xbox code, not PS3 one. So the code should be fine and work for Xbox, but it doesn't work for PS3. What should I do?

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
11-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Are you sure? did you put the code in the special extras part of the main menu to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood? Cause when I got the game i tried putting it in the marketplace download but it was wrong so I checked the game and it worked in there

Perelie
11-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by geomart:
Are you sure? did you put the code in the special extras part of the main menu to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood? Cause when I got the game i tried putting it in the marketplace download but it was wrong so I checked the game and it worked in there

Yep, I know what I'm doing, I did it right and everything.

Perelie
12-01-2010, 03:44 AM
Really? Nothing? Come on, I pre-ordered just to unlock him, I'll be damned if I'm going to miss out because of someone else's mistake.

BioPulse.ps3
12-01-2010, 03:49 AM
well i can't see how you got the code for the xbox since the exclusive content was only available for the ps3. but if it still wont work all you cant do is contact the place where you bought the game from and explain the situation.