PDA

View Full Version : Switching audio channels.

1.JaVA_Razer
01-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Today I got myself a Creative digital LIVE 5.1 soundkart for like 20 euros and I like it. BUt while doing a small test I now come to the conclusion that my left box is on the right en vice versa. Now this is because the wire running to the leftbox(actually the right one but now it's on my left) is to short to go form the comp to the right side of the monitor.

SO I wonder if anyone knows how and if I can manually via some softwareclick switch the audiochannels.

Because I think this must've upset me a whole deal while playing on line and that would explain why everytime I look to the left I hear my engine ON THE LEFT instead of the right in IL2

Well thanks in advance!

1.JaVA_Razer
01-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Today I got myself a Creative digital LIVE 5.1 soundkart for like 20 euros and I like it. BUt while doing a small test I now come to the conclusion that my left box is on the right en vice versa. Now this is because the wire running to the leftbox(actually the right one but now it's on my left) is to short to go form the comp to the right side of the monitor.

SO I wonder if anyone knows how and if I can manually via some softwareclick switch the audiochannels.

Because I think this must've upset me a whole deal while playing on line and that would explain why everytime I look to the left I hear my engine ON THE LEFT instead of the right in IL2

Well thanks in advance!

MGBMike
01-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Run IL2setup from your FB main directory. Under the sound tab put a check in the "reverse stereo" tickbox...done.
If needed for your soundcard, check your manual for reversing the stereo, but be aware that if you do it at the card level you probably won't need to do it in the game.